gpearl

Mar 9, 2020
My game is freezing all the time in Book 2 after the first night at Ember Island. I have tried the 0.8.6c and 0.8.6d versions.
Does somebody have any idea which version may I try?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Man Mity really seems to love drawing the Fire nation trio, not that I blame him. Still wish Mai in the Book 2 slave route had the same amount of content that she did in the love route.

Oh well, eagerly waiting for Korra's love route. Speaking of which I hope we get a hint to who we'll be playing as for the love route soon.

Reactions: rockd and Nixi~

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I'm not a Love Route fan, hope that Korra Slave has an awesome ending! Has been my favorite thus far easily. Afterwards I'll probably tune out until Book 5 comes out eventually with the epilogue, and hopefully some tweaks to Slave Book 3 the way they did minor touching up of Love Book 3.

A proper threesome with Suki and Ty Lee for one, and Suki BJ back then as well.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
THIS GAME IS TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im just kidding, its perfect and really great(one of the greatest), it just doesnt have a lot of mind control:cry:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
no i did book 3, its great, and fun. mind control is my favorite so there wasnt enough, theres never enough
Based.
Ty Lee never getting mind controlled was a damn waste.
So was never fulfilling that one line about Suki giving blowjobs at the snap of fingers, like it was alluded to whenever you first tricked her into submitting to hypnosis.

Reactions: B2B2 and ymudds

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Based.
Ty Lee never getting mind controlled was a damn waste.
So was never fulfilling that one line about Suki giving blowjobs at the snap of fingers, like it was alluded to whenever you first tricked her into submitting to hypnosis.
Though I don't really get mind control, I would've certainly loved more Ty Lee scenes.
Actually; Petition to change Korra with Ty Lee in book 4's love route. All in favor?

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
I'm stuck in book 2 currently, i'm supposed to be waiting for Azula to invite me to Ember Isle however nothing is triggering, i've done everything and i've gone to every location possible yet nothing happens, any help in regards to this would be much appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind apparently the one thing stopping my progression in this game was not cumming on Azula's tits

Last edited:
Reactions: ymudds

Brehok

Aug 27, 2018
I'm stuck in some parts on book 3.
1 - I don't know how to get toph 5/5 (currently in 4/5)
2 - I found soka but can't get through the second room on the tunnels after you find him.
3 - During trainning with Toph (the blowjob one) she told me that Katara wants to talk with me, but every time i go see Katarana nothing happens

Reactions: ymudds
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes