MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
When is the new update gonna be release? any news? Cause I really want to play the love route of book 4 korra

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
man, I fucking love this when it's finished I wonder what's next? I can only dream that somebody would finally make a good teen titans game but its wishful thinking in the end

Reactions: strenif

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Maybe the best 2D-NSFW-game I've ever played. I love everything about it, the music selection, its 'meta'-humor, the story, etc. - it's perfectly composed. Thank you so much! The story of book 1 was a bit weak but the stories of book 2 and 3 were nearly perfect. (Didn't take the slave-route.)
Cannot await the love-route of book 4 to be published!

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
cant raise toph lewd public willingness. any solution?

and also cant find obsidian for upgrade tavern. please help

Fletfla

Feb 29, 2020
In book 4 at the south pole, korra runs off. When I click on the Mine it brings me to the Market instead. Anything to resolve this bug and move forward?

Reactions: poldy

Wahlam

Apr 17, 2020
cant raise toph lewd public willingness. any solution?

and also cant find obsidian for upgrade tavern. please help
You can raise toph while playing shadys game. Have you found the two obsidians in the Skull at the mase?

lightpurple

May 19, 2019
In book 4 at the south pole, korra runs off. When I click on the Mine it brings me to the Market instead. Anything to resolve this bug and move forward?
I had the same issue and clicking on the mountain said 'Pass', I think there might be a bug when you are offered the mysterious drink from one of the children and you take a small sip and nothing (much?) happens, since when I went back and chose the other option it knocked me out and I was able to progress from there.

Fletfla

Feb 29, 2020
I had the same issue and clicking on the mountain said 'Pass', I think there might be a bug when you are offered the mysterious drink from one of the children and you take a small sip and nothing (much?) happens, since when I went back and chose the other option it knocked me out and I was able to progress from there.
Could you share your save with me? I have overwritten mine

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes