jahall

Feb 20, 2019
When amon attacked my game got this message

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 3081, in script call
  File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/bk4_s_main.rpyc", line 23069, in script
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Jogos\1 visual novel\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\Jogos\1 visual novel\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'b4_screen_airtemple'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6a
Wed Apr 29 10:46:49 2020
As your traceback shows, you're still playing 0.8.6a when the latest version is 0.8.6d. That bug has been fixed, so you no longer get a crash although the game still currently ends at that point.

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
anyone know how to get back to the south pole the second time i have the newest update. shady gave me the package but idk who to give it to?

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
anyone know how to get back to the south pole the second time i have the newest update. shady gave me the package but idk who to give it to?
..hope i got it right..
try the City streets for the package, go all the way left, put it in the garbage. look in the dumpster one more time after you did.
to get back to south again, you need to talk to Zhuli who got you there the first time. maybe it only works after a few events happened; not sure about that when you still haven't delivered.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
..hope i got it right..
try the City streets for the package, go all the way left, put it in the garbage. look in the dumpster one more time after you did.
to get back to south again, you need to talk to Zhuli who got you there the first time. maybe it only works after a few events happened; not sure about that when you still haven't delivered.
Going to zhuli should work after you get the letter from the southpole

BiperB77

May 2, 2020
Very good game but with some mistakes arts is brilliant humor too but main plot with training katara is hmm... flat first weird thing is to corrupt her u must rise her respect in villige and talk with elders i agree with otterman "it doesnt have that trainer feel to it" art is 8/10 but story and training is on 5/10 but maybe in future will be better i w8 for next chapter
Thanks! That's a good review.

BiperB77

May 2, 2020
This isn't Korra it's the first series but yes there are other trainers called World Hero Trainer and Villain Trainer by the same guy and than you have Bend or Break: Korra by Sunsetrider7, i think there's more.
I'll look that one up too!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm new... do you mind linking the other ones?
Book 5 untold is the only other one really worth it so far, most of the others were abandoned/not great.
There's one other, bend or break 2 I think is the name, it's promising but not much there yet and hasn't been updated in a while I think. Bend or break 1 was ok, but amounted to a flash game in terms of content.
you can search this site for all 3 of those.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes