F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I’m at the end of the current build at book 4, and everything I click says “under development”. Is this a bug or are we stuck if we get to the airship part? I’m on Mac so I’m at 0.8.6c
yes, current build ends at the airship appearance, even the PC 0.8.6d does.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Are there any other games with writing this good?

I seriously can’t even remember the last time a VN made me laugh, like, actually physically out loud. The writer for this project actually has something here.

Even though the more serious moments feel kinda unearned in the slave routes, they usually find a way to make the “breaking” believable for the characters too.

(Dis)honorable mention to “A town uncovered”. I wouldn’t say has writing nearly as good but there are a couple lines here and there near the beginning (before the new writer joined) that got a smirk or a small chuckle. Which is pretty rare in itself.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Heyhsi

Jan 10, 2020
I'm currently on book 3 slave route and got stuck after saving suki. I upgraded the tavern, the shop and the brothel. Ty lee is missing and so is joo dee. My biggest problem is fighting against the fucking ultra instinct guard in the maze. I want to train but it says i need to hypno suki and june but I dont meet june yet. I dont know what to do anymore and the guide isnt helping. Any tips?
You can beat that guard by pressing 3rock or 3 fire or 3 water that is present right next to the 1 rock 1 fire or 1water button in a thin strip

Reactions: Addicteddanger

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
Does any one know what that one more rep post in the official page of mity contains
It was just like a little art update I think but more of a blog post. Tho they did just posted something new in their Patreon but I cant read what they said.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ok that we can fuck desna now is surprising and i like it the only thing it is missing is desna calling him Daddy

Last edited:

ponly8801

Apr 8, 2019
LOLOLOLOLOL You fool! If the coder wants something extra, it's clearly a minigame!
That volleyball minigame from Book 2 was so annoying. It wasn't even hard, just so time consuming...

The crab stuff on the other hand... At least in book 3 it's mostly optional.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Coder apparently wants to add in some extra stuff, they didnt specify what extra stuff but Id assume its more scenes
Isn't the start and end of each route supposed to take longer as an update?
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm fairly certain that they themselves (and by "they" I refer to the artist who is the more talkative of the bunch) mentioned it in the past that updates that act as an intro/conclusion to a new book and even route simply take more time in general, all because more unique screens exist, within those unique screens are setpieces and/or ensuing dialogue and in the case of the conclusion, usually a unique scene for us to enjoy, so that they just take longer to make.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Why ? Did something delay them ? Or they just want to add more thing into the end of slave route or the begining of love route ?
actually, to me the book 4 at this stage (0.8.6d) has quite an amount of loose ends, or rather, feels like alot of things still missing. expectably, the wrap up takes more time than the usual minor updates like bugfixes etc. and they've already stretched that 'usual' cycle somewhat. basically, Mity had never a set deadline for parts anyway.

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Do you have any save for book 3 and 4 ???? Please that is the only place I'm having proplems and the bro bending is hard for my ADHD is the a we at to skip please

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Oh and I love your game do much I truly try the normal way but there's so many path I don't know what route I'm going like the love route/ slave route/ or the other I like to play all routes ????

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes