OzzyDius

Feb 6, 2018
It's just me or from the game dev force You to H with Azula at the beach "Azula on the top of Your lap, H with You and You trying to get up, but. that didn't worked !!! Azula yelling on Your face" If i meet Azula in Real Life i'll Pin Azula to the sand and i will make sand castle with octopus on the top Azula back as a decoration...
The absolute fuck are you on about?

Heyhsi

Jan 10, 2020
Have you fucked the chief ?

I kinda had the same problem and i don't quite remember what i did but keep trying to get korra's resistance lowered,try to go inside Aang's statue you'll eventually get unstuck.
I guess it's time for u train with Korra. You should have probably reached the end of the update

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
Hey, uhh, does the "prostitution" tag mean you can pimp the characters out after training them to be submissive enough or nah?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hey, uhh, does the "prostitution" tag mean you can pimp the characters out after training them to be submissive enough or nah?
in book 2(love route, dunno about slave route) you can sell slaves to shady and in book 3 you open a brothel, but there's no scenes of anyone else actually going there.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I don't know if this was asked before or not, but is anyone else confused by the card game you play with Zhuli?

I, for the life of me, do not understand it.

It shows me two cards, one above the other, then three cards in a row.

Some of the cards are blue, some aren't.

I click one, and it places two of them?

I don't understand this game at all.

I get you need to have higher cards than the other, but what exactly do the colors mean?

Maybe I'm the only one confused by this....

EDIT: Of course right after this I started to understand....It just goes by too quick to really realize what's going on.

So anyone else confused by it (though it's probably just me) the two cards, one on top of the other, indicate the card your adding to. The top one being your opponents. It's almost like blackjack. This confused the living shit out of me though. Now to beat zhuli...if it's possible. She pulls out kings out of nowhere.

Reactions: LolGasmsXd

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
how to have sex with asami?
When Korra disappears, Asami will call (or you have to call her, I don't remember), so you will look everywhere, until you talk to her again, then she will show up (before or after rescuing the korra, neither will remember) then you’ll unlock the scene.

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
When Korra disappears, Asami will call (or you have to call her, I don't remember), so you will look everywhere, until you talk to her again, then she will show up (before or after rescuing the korra, neither will remember) then you’ll unlock the scene.
thank you!

Wahlam

Apr 17, 2020
you can get obsidian throught quest at the tavern too.

the shop seems useless to upgrade unless you get into the crab thing and i only recommend it after completing the route you are doing.
Did it with the quest. No hospital is 2 level but i need three. Again no obsidan around. To bad

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the korra is gone and I have to talk to everyone when I talk to this bitch, this error 1587725216391.png

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk3_l_maze.rpyc", line 2968, in script call
File "bk4_xtra/bk4_scripts_xtra/b4_worldrooms.rpyc", line 1216, in script
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\fourelementstrainerv086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\fourelementstrainerv086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Outros Arquivos\J\newStrumpets2-40\novo aquivo\Four Elements Trainer\fourelementstrainerv086d-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.6d
Fri Apr 24 07:47:02 2020

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
I’m at the end of the current build at book 4, and everything I click says “under development”. Is this a bug or are we stuck if we get to the airship part? I’m on Mac so I’m at 0.8.6c

Addicteddanger

Jan 5, 2020
I'm currently on book 3 slave route and got stuck after saving suki. I upgraded the tavern, the shop and the brothel. Ty lee is missing and so is joo dee. My biggest problem is fighting against the fucking ultra instinct guard in the maze. I want to train but it says i need to hypno suki and june but I dont meet june yet. I dont know what to do anymore and the guide isnt helping. Any tips?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes