Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Argh. I've played this game all the way through but I started over recently and now I'm stuck ... and a search finds a bunch of people with the same problem but no solution...

Earth book, love route:

House has burned down; I've spoken to everyone; I have a suspect; I can't find the suspect anywhere; and I can't even sleep to progress to the next day because I don't have a house where I can sleep.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Argh. I've played this game all the way through but I started over recently and now I'm stuck ... and a search finds a bunch of people with the same problem but no solution...

Earth book, love route:

House has burned down; I've spoken to everyone; I have a suspect; I can't find the suspect anywhere; and I can't even sleep to progress to the next day because I don't have a house where I can sleep.
Are you sure you talked to everyone?

As far as I can remember, you would have to talk to June, Suki, Iron and Shady.

Then your character would come to the conclusion that it was Joo Dee.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Are you sure you talked to everyone?

As far as I can remember, you would have to talk to June, Suki, Iron and Shady.

Then your character would come to the conclusion that it was Joo Dee.
Didn't Shady leave town? I talked to the woman taking his place at the market and she told me that. Hmm, but then again perhaps I forgot to check Joo Dee and thought I had...

Ah, wait, there's the problem. I am stuck in the village. I don't have the option to go to the city to confront Joo Dee, and I can't sleep to progress to the daytime.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
hey
can anyone tell me what i need to do to fuck azulas tits in her bedroom.
You just need to play act 2 love route.
You need to place the correct bags/trunks of the girls when arriving at Amber Island. (Azula > red trunk, Ty Lee > ping bag, Mai > black bag)

Earth book, love route:

It should be possible to stay with Toph for the night.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
It should be possible to stay with Toph for the night.
Got through it. I kept going to Toph but never had the "stay the night" option. So I finally chose the "play with her tits" option and when it was done, it was morning and I could leave.

Wasn't very straight-forward but at least I'm past it now. Thanks for the help!

Millicent.

May 27, 2020
Can someone please help me in Book 4,I am at the point that I have unlocked pro-bending, and reported to Lin about the zappy things and their plan to cause chaos in the arena. I am now stuck and dont know what to do, I haven't learned air bending yet, all I can do is let Korra meditate, train with the Spinners, sort coins, please help me.

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
Can someone please help me in Book 4,I am at the point that I have unlocked pro-bending, and reported to Lin about the zappy things and their plan to cause chaos in the arena. I am now stuck and dont know what to do, I haven't learned air bending yet, all I can do is let Korra meditate, train with the Spinners, sort coins, please help me.
Maybe talking to Pema will continue the story, Ive been doing another play-through since im bored as fuck and im kinda skipping everything but when I get lost in what I have to do I noticed that Pema is usually the one I gotta talk to.

May 11, 2020
Anyone having problems opening the console? I've set the false to true, but shift & o doesn't open it. I could open it before, but for some reason it isn't working.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
Maybe talking to Pema will continue the story, Ive been doing another play-through since im bored as fuck and im kinda skipping everything but when I get lost in what I have to do I noticed that Pema is usually the one I gotta talk to.
I second this, I think your next scene is going for a swim with the family and korra.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes