HaloGalaxy

Jan 22, 2019
View attachment 317426

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer
is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-08
Release Date: 2020-04-05
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.6d
Language: English
Sidestory: Halloween Special 2018, Halloween Special 2019
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac(v0.8.6c): MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others: Compressed*
Extras: Gallery Mod - - Art Assets 00-40 - H-Scenes Saves 1-3

zakaletz Thanks for the link, OEJ for the compression
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45584 View attachment 45585 View attachment 45586 View attachment 45587 View attachment 45588 View attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592
I think book 3 is bugged for me, after completed quest 6 for the tavern, it says I need to upgrade tavern but I can’t and I don’t know how to progress from there

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
are console commands still in and if they are how do you get to them?
Console commands are still in.

Unlocking the console works the same way in any RenPy game:

1. Go to your game root folder (in this case, Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc).
  2. Go to renpy\common and find the file 00console.rpy
  3. Open 00console.rpy with a text editor such as Notepad.
  4. Find the line config.console = False (use CTRL + F to search for it to find it easier).
  5. Change it to to config.console = True and save the file. (Make sure it's True with a capital T, or else the game won't start.)
  6. Start up the game and press Shift + O. This will open the console. (That's the letter O and not a zero.)

The command Dir() shows you a massive list of all the console commands in the game. Play around with them at your own risk. The console is disabled by default for a reason.
The only useful command I know is obsidian = 1 which either gives you an obsidian or sets your total amount to 1 (don't know which). But it's probably not even needed any more after they added the Tavern Quests which offer an endless supply of obsidian.
Anyone having problems opening the console? I've set the false to true, but shift & o doesn't open it. I could open it before, but for some reason it isn't working.
I just tested on the latest version (0.8.6d) and the console opens for me. Try following my guide above.

iycekyng88

Aug 26, 2019
the Asami vaginal is just korra eating her out right? cuz if there is actual intercourse i cant seem to unlock it. Any help would be great.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
the Asami vaginal is just korra eating her out right? cuz if there is actual intercourse i cant seem to unlock it. Any help would be great.
No, there's also another pussy/anal scene. A pretty good one too, imo. Just go on with the story.

May 11, 2020
Console commands are still in.

Unlocking the console works the same way in any RenPy game:

1. Go to your game root folder (in this case, Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc).
  2. Go to renpy\common and find the file 00console.rpy
  3. Open 00console.rpy with a text editor such as Notepad.
  4. Find the line config.console = False (use CTRL + F to search for it to find it easier).
  5. Change it to to config.console = True and save the file. (Make sure it's True with a capital T, or else the game won't start.)
  6. Start up the game and press Shift + O. This will open the console. (That's the letter O and not a zero.)

The command Dir() shows you a massive list of all the console commands in the game. Play around with them at your own risk. The console is disabled by default for a reason.
The only useful command I know is obsidian = 1 which either gives you an obsidian or sets your total amount to 1 (don't know which). But it's probably not even needed any more after they added the Tavern Quests which offer an endless supply of obsidian.

I just tested on the latest version (0.8.6d) and the console opens for me. Try following my guide above.
I did the steps precisely as you said, but now I noticed my error: there are several config.console parts and the False that I set to True was "config.console set to True".

I did wonder why it had changed from "=" to "set to". But now I searched for other config.console parts and found config.console = False. Naturally I've changed the setting to True now.

Now it works like a motherfucker! Hope that anyone with similar issue can learn from my mistake of wrong console.config.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
Either I „meet” these error...
I have only one at Jinora,she feed koy or something.(Funny fact,In romanian leanguage koy sound like coi who means balls :) )
Somebody know how to fix those bugs and error?

• Haha
Reactions: IDontPay

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Either I „meet” these error...
I have only one at Jinora,she feed koy or something.(Funny fact,In romanian leanguage koy sound like coi who means balls :) )
Somebody know how to fix those bugs and error?
I don't think there's anything to do with her there. The scene with her is in the tree house a little later in the story. "Feeding the balls koi" with her is just dialogue.

Reactions: McCRONNOS#3

Damnhedge

Dec 25, 2018
So I think I might've softlocked myself?

I'm in Book 4 and just got told to take a nap after saving the kids in the mine. The Mines icon is taking me to the shop, and I think I need to go in there to progress? Korra is nowhere to be found, there's nothing on the beach, I don't have any Shady Quests, Eska's house just tells me she's still at the sauna. Soooo am I fucked or am I missing something?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
So I think I might've softlocked myself?

I'm in Book 4 and just got told to take a nap after saving the kids in the mine. The Mines icon is taking me to the shop, and I think I need to go in there to progress? Korra is nowhere to be found, there's nothing on the beach, I don't have any Shady Quests, Eska's house just tells me she's still at the sauna. Soooo am I fucked or am I missing something?
Try going home? I think I recall something with Zhu Li after that part.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It's been promised for the end of May, so expect it June 1st ;)
Their promises don't mean much, it can come out anytime between tomorrow to the middle of June.
Aahahahahahah
So sad but so true
Never ever (!) did they promise (!) any date for any release. You can even read in this (!) thread that the coder doesn't want to give a specific date. So how about just wait for it without asking the same question 1000 times.

Sometimes I wonder if people even know what the meaning of 'promise' really is. And if you're sad this game has a slow development progress you can't be here for very long because there's only a few developers for these kind of games that play in the same league as these two guys when it comes to delivering quality content on a regular base.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes