bla bla idk

May 29, 2020
yes I've tried everything to the point I had to ask some one for help

I've gone into the console command in game to try to fix it and I found out that im missing a " at the end of the first line" in a file

May 30, 2020
I feel bad for Aang. He comes back to his body all confused and shit after I've been mucking around in it for like, months, and now he has gotten both Katara and Toph pregnant. Maybe the confusion and pressure of that is what made him raise Tenzin to abuse the everloving shit out of Korra so much.

May 30, 2020
k so, question, is the airbending scroll sequence where I show Korra the scroll and we train supposed to repeat like that over and over or is something wrong?

Fondiix

May 8, 2020
How do I use the commands I can only see potions and money working am I doing some mistakes on the other commands?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Late to the party, but for me Book 3 love route was the best because it really captured the feeling of dating a girl. It brought back the mood of chasing girls and going out on dates in HS and college.

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
Why stop the love route MITY?
~
Also when we getting book 4 Katara? xDD

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
Why stop the love route MITY?
~
Also when we getting book 4 Katara? xDD
Probably because Tenzin is married. I would have appreciated more if we got put in Mako's body, that would actually make sense, at least for the love route, maybe just Tenzin for the slave one. Also it could be that Mity just fucking hates Korra.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Probably because Tenzin is married. I would have appreciated more if we got put in Mako's body, that would actually make sense, at least for the love route, maybe just Tenzin for the slave one. Also it could be that Mity just fucking hates Korra.
Can't be Mako, you need to learn Airbending.

May 30, 2020
Late to the party, but for me Book 3 love route was the best because it really captured the feeling of dating a girl. It brought back the mood of chasing girls and going out on dates in HS and college.
I really enjoyed that, yea. I've always thought Toph was cute so making her fall in love with me was something I never knew I wanted until I discovered this amazing game. I mentioned it in an earlier post but I love how well it captures her personality in particular. Its perfect. The writing and illustrations really bring it all together.

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
I assume we are Kai, the guy from the Earth Kingdom who awakened their airbending post Harmonic Convergence, for the Love Route, none of the other guys work for the necessary bending we need, and Tenzin is firmly established for the Slave Route.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Kai, Bumi, or a blank slate NPC like book 2 Slavs were my assumptions.

I just saw some people talking above like Tenzin would be in love route, so I was worried there was some news that I missed

Reactions: GaRbS
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes