syruponwaffles

Feb 10, 2020
Wait what? You get June free from the caverns way before that, how are you this far along without her?
To be fair this was from an earlier build where I loaded a save, maybe it messed with it? but essentially I only was able to break down the first wall to get suki and now I cant train earthbending to get past the second wall or the fissure bit so maybe I have to restart book 3 or something idk

May 30, 2020
To be fair this was from an earlier build where I loaded a save, maybe it messed with it? but essentially I only was able to break down the first wall to get suki and now I cant train earthbending to get past the second wall or the fissure bit so maybe I have to restart book 3 or something idk
I don't remember much in detail besides my relationship with Toph because thats basically the only thing I cared about the entire run, but you get June out pretty early. I remember her being one of my first rescues.

syruponwaffles

Feb 10, 2020
I don't remember much in detail besides my relationship with Toph because thats basically the only thing I cared about the entire run, but you get June out pretty early. I remember her being one of my first rescues.
guess im just going to restart the book, not too far in from the looks of it anyway lmao, thanks for trying :p

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
maybe that's a consequence of trying to "up the ante". i wasnt a fan of the dungeon of chapter 3, it was interesting, but having to go back down every day was a bore, at least it had some focus on it. here, the "world" doesnt feel that interesting.

i think it should've been like the seven bladed sword, a single blade with small horns growing from it, instead, it was closer to a fan blade that keeps spining in random directions.

Book 2 was the perfect amount of simplicity while still being extremely good. The grinding with the fights against Earthbenders wasn't bad, I was literally never lost or unsure of where to go next, I had meaningful choices to make and my abuse of Azula was nightly and paced well. Side girls were almost entirely optional, and the content with them was fantastic and expansive (Ty Lee had like 20 scenes)

Book 4 has a dozen girls with 1-3 scenes each that are almost all mandatory. Many of the side girls are nameless randoms than actual characters from the show. Its a huge change in style.

Korra's abuse is what I hold the biggest issue with though, and my issues with it are expansive. How did we never convince her that she needed to keep meditating while we slapped her with our cock? Or put it in her mouth? I figured that's where allllll that meditating from the start of the chapter was going, but that was dropped entirely after we got her naked.

Then there's the "Chakra training" where we get to grope her tits, squeeze her nipples, slap her udders around... If she fell for that, how about convincing her that sucking dick is chakra training? Or a handjob and the cum will empower the Chakras in her hands? Or that we need to open her pussy chakra next?

No, instead we catch her masturbating way out of left field. How about letting her "accidentally" see us showering so there's a reason for it? Nope, just going to use the Amon blackmail and force her to let us watch. She doesn't protest, she doesn't even try to talk to MC about it and doesn't realize that all of MC's actions are exactly what Amon wants.

Next we unlock a titjob... Not a handjob, not a scene where we take our dick out first or even an attempt to relate any of it to bending... Just a scene where we demand it and she doesn't even argue because of Amon's illogical blackmail. Is Korra brainless?

So we finally twist around like a flag in the wind through the "story" of her becoming a "slave" until we're spanking her as punishment for her attitude. This spanking FINALLY gives us our first bit of penetration, as we finger her. There's zero buildup to this, Korra barely reacts to you sexually assaulting her during a spanking, and then the scene is just repeatable with no variation. No hard dick pressing into her stomach, no anal play, no fucking dialogue even, just Korra moaning???

However... We STILL don't try to get our dick wet with Korra's holes... probably because we've already fucked Pema, the Chief, the random nameless redhead in the ally, the Asian girl, Asami, our fucking DAUGHTER sucked us off, a random 3 girl team of pro-benders let us smash in the middle of the park... But if I walk into my SLAVE'S room at night I still can't demand a blowjob or to fuck her ass.

Then the Amon blackmail blowjob and rape, which I LOVE, but they undermines the entire point of a slave route. Dressing up as someone else to fuck your main girl borders on NTR content. If Mity wanted Amon to be the first to fuck Korra's holes, he should have made Amon the MC.

We get the Korra and Asami 3 way stuff next, but that REALLY feels like its love route content. Korra is literally in love with Asami in the scenes and barely cares that the MC is there. Again bordering on NTR, even if its with a female.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well to be fair this "little girl" is kind of a cunt. Its amplified from how she is in the show... but not by much.
Heh. I see what you’re saying but It’s amolified by a fair a bit. It was better than I remembered. still bad.

Let’s say original Korra has cuntiness set to 7 while this one is set to 11.

In the original show she does apologize, and listen after awhile, she isn’t such a self worshipping narcissist, she feels bad when she messes up, etc.

But yeah.

Either way, MC in slave route is a psychopathic monster and does this to nice characters do. Even her being a cunt doesn’t justify the awful awful things we’re doing...which kinda makes it hotter XD

Book 2 was the perfect amount of simplicity while still being extremely good. The grinding with the fights against Earthbenders wasn't bad, I was literally never lost or unsure of where to go next, I had meaningful choices to make and my abuse of Azula was nightly and paced well. Side girls were almost entirely optional, and the content with them was fantastic and expansive (Ty Lee had like 20 scenes)

Book 4 has a dozen girls with 1-3 scenes each that are almost all mandatory. Many of the side girls are nameless randoms than actual characters from the show. Its a huge change in style.

Korra's abuse is what I hold the biggest issue with though, and my issues with it are expansive. How did we never convince her that she needed to keep meditating while we slapped her with our cock? Or put it in her mouth? I figured that's where allllll that meditating from the start of the chapter was going, but that was dropped entirely after we got her naked.

Then there's the "Chakra training" where we get to grope her tits, squeeze her nipples, slap her udders around... If she fell for that, how about convincing her that sucking dick is chakra training? Or a handjob and the cum will empower the Chakras in her hands? Or that we need to open her pussy chakra next?

No, instead we catch her masturbating way out of left field. How about letting her "accidentally" see us showering so there's a reason for it? Nope, just going to use the Amon blackmail and force her to let us watch. She doesn't protest, she doesn't even try to talk to MC about it and doesn't realize that all of MC's actions are exactly what Amon wants.

Next we unlock a titjob... Not a handjob, not a scene where we take our dick out first or even an attempt to relate any of it to bending... Just a scene where we demand it and she doesn't even argue because of Amon's illogical blackmail. Is Korra brainless?

So we finally twist around like a flag in the wind through the "story" of her becoming a "slave" until we're spanking her as punishment for her attitude. This spanking FINALLY gives us our first bit of penetration, as we finger her. There's zero buildup to this, Korra barely reacts to you sexually assaulting her during a spanking, and then the scene is just repeatable with no variation. No hard dick pressing into her stomach, no anal play, no fucking dialogue even, just Korra moaning???

However... We STILL don't try to get our dick wet with Korra's holes... probably because we've already fucked Pema, the Chief, the random nameless redhead in the ally, the Asian girl, Asami, our fucking DAUGHTER sucked us off, a random 3 girl team of pro-benders let us smash in the middle of the park... But if I walk into my SLAVE'S room at night I still can't demand a blowjob or to fuck her ass.

Then the Amon blackmail blowjob and rape, which I LOVE, but they undermines the entire point of a slave route. Dressing up as someone else to fuck your main girl borders on NTR content. If Mity wanted Amon to be the first to fuck Korra's holes, he should have made Amon the MC.

We get the Korra and Asami 3 way stuff next, but that REALLY feels like its love route content. Korra is literally in love with Asami in the scenes and barely cares that the MC is there. Again bordering on NTR, even if its with a female.
Just to be mention, the Redhead in the Alley is ginger, a character that appears in the movie(mover) storyline with bolin later in the series. She was pretty nice side content to have.

May 30, 2020

Lets not get too upset. Book 4 doesn't even have a love arc. Its nowhere near done. All the other books were awesome and had lots of good side characters and main ones too. Give it some time, I'm sure when Book 4 is actually complete, it'll be good. Hopefully.
I at least am enjoying it, but I'm not as helplessly obsessed as I was with book 3, for sure.

May 30, 2020
Heh. I see what you’re saying but It’s amolified by a fair a bit. It was better than I remembered. still bad.

Let’s say original Korra has cuntiness set to 7 while this one is set to 11.

In the original show she does apologize, and listen after awhile, she isn’t such a self worshipping narcissist, she feels bad when she messes up, etc.

But yeah.

Either way, MC in slave route is a psychopathic monster and does this to nice characters do. Even her being a cunt doesn’t justify the awful awful things we’re doing...which kinda makes it hotter XD

Just to be mention, the Redhead in the Alley is ginger, a character that appears in the movie(mover) storyline with bolin later in the series. She was pretty nice side content to have.
A fair bit of my anger toward her in the show has to do with the fact that shes just such a fucking downgrade and they write her like an upgrade. There wasn't even a struggle for her to get into the Avatar State, it just happened, with barely a mention. Like what? That was a central plot element of the original series, it was the driving force behind multiple arcs. Thats just a big misstep in a long line of shit she does that pisses me off.

Reactions: Balrog

syruponwaffles

Feb 10, 2020
So im having the same issue as I was earlier, I restarted book 3 and now it seems to have locked me where it says I need training to break down the 2nd wall and fissue, but when I want to train, It tells me I need to hypno suki and june first. But I cannot hypnotize June since she is locked in the first section of the maze.

May 30, 2020
So im having the same issue as I was earlier, I restarted book 3 and now it seems to have locked me where it says I need training to break down the 2nd wall and fissue, but when I want to train, It tells me I need to hypno suki and june first. But I cannot hypnotize June since she is locked in the first section of the maze.
Again, just go to her, and put the code in her lock. its 542. That will free her and she'll go to your town.

syruponwaffles

Feb 10, 2020
Again, just go to her, and put the code in her lock. its 542. That will free her and she'll go to your town.
I dont even have the option to put the code in the lock, man idk what I did but this just seems like its broken atm lmao oh well. Just going to wait for the update to get more stuff for book 4

May 30, 2020
I dont even have the option to put the code in the lock, man idk what I did but this just seems like its broken atm lmao oh well. Just going to wait for the update to get more stuff for book 4
On second thought if you're not getting the option for the lock then its probably someone else I'm thinking of. Have you run into the enemy girl who is staring at the scroll on the wall yet?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
to me, the best way would be to have a "blank" character, its just easier for everyone, no need for background, no need for "keeping it canon", but most importantly, they can forge whatever link to whatever character they need. like having the mc be a rival to korra, and in the route we beat her making her understand she isnt the "bestest evar".

which ironic would work amazingly well for a slave route, if we instead bet with her and use the winnings to make her submit... it would also allow jinora's scenes to feel more natural, we could, for example, blackmail the police chief(forgot her name) to get down with her... same with most of the other girls. no need for the convoluted mess we actually got in this one. the best part is, had they gone like this, it would be easier to just set a question of "im gonna win against her no matter what(slave) or i will win against her the right way(love)".

Reactions: Sole

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
to me, the best way would be to have a "blank" character, its just easier for everyone, no need for background, no need for "keeping it canon", but most importantly, they can forge whatever link to whatever character they need. like having the mc be a rival to korra, and in the route we beat her making her understand she isnt the "bestest evar".

which ironic would work amazingly well for a slave route, if we instead bet with her and use the winnings to make her submit... it would also allow jinora's scenes to feel more natural, we could, for example, blackmail the police chief(forgot her name) to get down with her... same with most of the other girls. no need for the convoluted mess we actually got in this one. the best part is, had they gone like this, it would be easier to just set a question of "im gonna win against her no matter what(slave) or i will win against her the right way(love)".
You are forgetting the overarching story of the game: the MC ALSO needs to learn airbending. How is he going to do that if he's some random scrub who can't airbend?

This is BEFORE book 2, so new airbenders are not around yet.

There's a thought though, maybe the love route takes place in a later time period? And Korra is the one who has to teach MC.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
In book 3 is the Suki blowjobs for tips thing just for the h-scene or does it lead to the continuation of her quest to get back at Azula? I gave her a ton of tips and it never seemed to continue

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Lets not get too upset. Book 4 doesn't even have a love arc. Its nowhere near done. All the other books were awesome and had lots of good side characters and main ones too. Give it some time, I'm sure when Book 4 is actually complete, it'll be good. Hopefully.
I at least am enjoying it, but I'm not as helplessly obsessed as I was with book 3, for sure.

I mean, its just a list of issues I have with the writing. No one is upset. I just didn't have nearly as many issues with books 2 or 3. The *slave route* seems very poorly paced, especially considering the amount of affection Korra shows MC and Asami.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
In book 3 is the Suki blowjobs for tips thing just for the h-scene or does it lead to the continuation of her quest to get back at Azula? I gave her a ton of tips and it never seemed to continue
That's book 2, and Ty Lee's content is entirely optional. If you flirt with her enough she has a few different back room sex scenes, including a piss scene. Not my cup of tea, but her paid for sex stuff is great.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I feel bad for Aang. He comes back to his body all confused and shit after I've been mucking around in it for like, months, and now he has gotten both Katara and Toph pregnant. Maybe the confusion and pressure of that is what made him raise Tenzin to abuse the everloving shit out of Korra so much.
So... I've been thinking about the dialogue with Korra's mom. Apparently during the small amount of time she was "possesed", she actually swapped bodies with the MC... Not so much a body snatcher, but a body swapper...
Imagine how Aang, Zuko... hell, even the rando in slave book 2 would react, what they do while they were in the future in a body that wasn't theirs. Besides they've been in that body for way longer than Korra's mom...
Wonder if this is going to have a bigger impact later in the story.

Can't be Mako, you need to learn Airbending.
Ah shit, forgot about that. Guess you're right, we really can't be anyone else. oof.
You are forgetting the overarching story of the game: the MC ALSO needs to learn airbending. How is he going to do that if he's some random scrub who can't airbend?

There's a thought though, maybe the love route takes place in a later time period? And Korra is the one who has to teach MC.
Ok to start, even someone like me that hasn't actually watched completely the series knows that book 4 happens way after all the previous books. I mean ffs, Tenzin is Aangs kid, and Katara is old AF.

With that out of the way, let's roll back to the reason I quoted these posts.

Book 1.
We play as Aang in both Love & Slave. Aang didn't know how to waterbend and his teacher was Katara (Main girl of this book)

Book 2.
We play as Zuko with amnesia for loveroute. Because of his memory loss he didn't know how to firebend, his teacher was Azula (Main girl of this book)
We also play as some random prisoner for slaveroute. Azula seems mildly interested in this prisoner so she teaches him how to firebend.

Book 3.
Pretty much the same as Book 1, but change Katara to Toph and Waterbending to Earthbending, there.

Book 4.
This is where things went off the rails a bit.
For slave route we play as Tenzin... He's actually supposed to be an airbending master, it doesn't make sense that an airbending master would need to learn how to airbend. Also the fact that the main girl isn't the MC's teacher either, but his student.

See where i'm going? The pattern broke, the "posessed" guy isn't some sort of airbending student, neither the main girl is his teacher.

It could be the case, Love route could be completely different than the slave route, a completely different point in the story aswell. Maybe Korra already learned how to airbend and for some reason she's teaching this particular person that the MC will end up swapping bodies with.

I don't know, I haven't watched legend of korra, neither do I intend to.
A blank character like book 2 slave route would be kinda weird, specially for a love route. Same with Tenzin...

Some people say this book's slave route is kinda lacking. Most of the times it is, the devs have said before that they prefer working on the love route.
I'm not so sure how to make a love route with Korra tho... Time will tell.

• Haha
Reactions: motiondill and atur

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

actually, it doesnt, it is set in the "korra years" that is set way after the original series, so i dont get were you are coming with this "before book 2" thing. as for who would teach the mc, why not tenzin? i mean, it will be kinda weird now that he was the body the mc used in the slave route, which is why i said it would've been better if we were a new mc training air bending from the start, as a rival to korra.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So... I've been thinking about the dialogue with Korra's mom. Apparently during the small amount of time she was "possesed", she actually swapped bodies with the MC... Not so much a body snatcher, but a body swapper...
Imagine how Aang, Zuko... hell, even the rando in slave book 2 would react, what they do while they were in the future in a body that wasn't theirs. Besides they've been in that body for way longer than Korra's mom...
Wonder if this is going to have a bigger impact later in the story.

Ok to start, even someone like me that hasn't actually watched completely the series knows that book 4 happens way after all the previous books. I mean ffs, Tenzin is Aangs kid, and Katara is old AF.

With that out of the way, let's roll back to the reason I quoted these posts.

Book 1.
We play as Aang in both Love & Slave. Aang didn't know how to waterbend and his teacher was Katara (Main girl of this book)

Book 2.
We play as Zuko with amnesia for loveroute. Because of his memory loss he didn't know how to firebend, his teacher was Azula (Main girl of this book)
We also play as some random prisoner for slaveroute. Azula seems mildly interested in this prisoner so she teaches him how to firebend.

Book 3.
Pretty much the same as Book 1, but change Katara to Toph and Waterbending to Earthbending, there.

Book 4.
This is where things went off the rails a bit.
For slave route we play as Tenzin... He's actually supposed to be an airbending master, it doesn't make sense that an airbending master would need to learn how to airbend. Also the fact that the main girl isn't the MC's teacher either, but his student.

See where i'm going? The pattern broke, the "posessed" guy isn't some sort of airbending student, neither the main girl is his teacher.

It could be the case, Love route could be completely different than the slave route, a completely different point in the story aswell. Maybe Korra already learned how to airbend and for some reason she's teaching this particular person that the MC will end up swapping bodies with.

I don't know, I haven't watched legend of korra, neither do I intend to.
A blank character like book 2 slave route would be kinda weird, specially for a love route. Same with Tenzin...

Some people say this book's slave route is kinda lacking. Most of the times it is, the devs have said before that they prefer working on the love route.
I'm not so sure how to make a love route with Korra tho... Time will tell.
1. Yeah. I assume the body swapping is gonna be a huge plot point considering that we essentially went back to the South Pole JUST to explore that plot point. I wonder what they were all doing in the future, what they did when they came back to girls pregnant and people thinking they’re an asshole. Also Aang got possessed twice. I wonder what he thinks is going on. Let’s also keep in mind that Aang is also an avatar so he is also in touch with spirits and might have an idea what is happening. Shame he does before Tenzin can meet him.

2. Just like Zuko, Tenzin lost his memory. The fact that he’s not being taught by anyone is actually a oretty fun wrinkle.

But actually, if you think about it, Korra IS his teacher still. Ironically(with all the blackmail) she doesn’t need a teacher. She learned all her stuff from scrolls, and we are essentially scamming her. (Makes it funny) Also. MC doesn’t need a teacher either since the scrolls appear to be enough.

But yeah. You laid out another reason why people think the love route will take place after harmonic convergence. Our teacher could even be Tenzin! But it’s probably going to be Korra. Maybe she does see special potential or whatever.

Reactions: Sole
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes