Aug 13, 2017
Did you even play the update?
It's really good and I doubt they put 'minimum amount of work' in it.
If this is one of the reworked scenes then my point still stands. That point being that the update they were meant to release at the end of may being delayed, as per usual, didn't even have everything they planned to put in it so they had to later add in reworked scenes. Am I wrong?

DepressingMcNugget

May 3, 2020
I tried to transfer my old save file and this popped up can someone help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1867, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\kane\Desktop\HMMM\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.7c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.8.7c
Mon Jun 29 16:32:45 2020

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
If you already have a ring, you’ve already had sex with Eska and Desna and you’ve already made preparations for the jinora party, just talk to her, then talk to Shady and then go to Senna’s house, after that, there’s nothing else to do more than go back to the Republic, as I said, if the message keeps showing, ignore it, it’s a bug, but it doesn’t hinder the gambling at all.

Edit:

If you are unable to advance the game in any way, then start from the beginning, or download the saves on page 825.
I read in another comment that this may be some sort of bug, and two different travels to the water tribe became mixed or some shit, so I'll go chech that save at 825. Thanks for the help.

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
Hello, i just started this game but got stuck on missing kid in book 1. Not sure if its just walkthough bug or a game bug but i ve already " found" the kid yet the walkthough says its not done. Does anyone ahve any info on this ?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
So I have the latest full download (0.8.7c), but every time I try to open the desk to get the matches, I get an error — like lots of other folks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's too late to look back
I've got no way to trace back
It's too late to look back
Ain't okay, I got no way to (traceback)

(Go! [echoing]) (traceback)
(Go! [echoing]) (traceback)

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Because there are many many more that play on PC than any other platform, plus everything is done first for PC, then MAC and at the end Android, why you ask, because most things are different on Android, they have to change the menus, the size of the text box, the buttons, etc.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This have the be the first and only game that i have laughted too damn hard from all the jokes & clever puns the developer/maker of this game ever could think of!

this game deserves more than 5 star rating <3 !

there's no other game that have me blasting laughs for the past few days and holy DAMN that's one of the many things i can just say about this game :0, good damn GAME MITY IF YOU ARE HERE YOU NAILED IT

Reactions: Furyous D and atur

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Im stuck on book 4. im at a point in the game where korra has 80 resistance and 90 morality and they have been there for awhile. all kora scenes tell me that i cant get her stats any lower. training with the air scroll is the same line of text every time. Cop girl just says to get out when i talk to her and wife isnt proking any evnets. im going to the tournments every time and winning and ive bought all of shadys items.
When you get this bug you cant use the hint system(the hint button is grey and you cant interact with it).

Btw Im stuck here too.
Call Asami at the tower and do all boob related scenes multiple times. This should push you further until this:

If this is one of the reworked scenes then my point still stands. That point being that the update they were meant to release at the end of may being delayed, as per usual, didn't even have everything they planned to put in it so they had to later add in reworked scenes. Am I wrong?
A big majority of Mity's patreons have no problems with delays as long as time is used to make the game better. Last updates went in the right direction again, at least from my perspective. Considering most other projects on this side, I don't consider a week of delay a big deal. It's all a matter of perspective.

Hello, i just started this game but got stuck on missing kid in book 1. Not sure if its just walkthough bug or a game bug but i ve already " found" the kid yet the walkthough says its not done. Does anyone ahve any info on this ?
Ignore the walkthrough. You can't do anything wrong in this game, the worst that can happen you'll miss some scenes. But with how the game is designed you'd have to play it multiple times anyway to see every scene.
If you're stuck, visit other places/talk to other persons, even if you did so before. Katara needs respect and mooselion bodies. Lot's of it. Especially if you pressure her too much in the sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: djehdjeh

klang

Aug 15, 2016
i keep running into this error as i try to rummage though Lin's desk

I've tried re-downloading the game and playing from the start but that hasn't helped, does anyone have any tips?
I fixed that image already and still get an error:

Anybody know what the console code is to get around this?

Reactions: Antosha

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Replaying the Fire section, and using Lain's mod. I turned off "Crab Boss Battles" but I guess regular crab battle can't be avoided? To be clear, I enjoy this game overall but Crab Battles are ridiculous, not fun, not interesting, and I HATE THEM.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
Call Asami at the tower and do all boob related scenes multiple times. This should push you further until this:

A big majority of Mity's patreons have no problems with delays as long as time is used to make the game better. Last updates went in the right direction again, at least from my perspective. Considering most other projects on this side, I don't consider a week of delay a big deal. It's all a matter of perspective.

Ignore the walkthrough. You can't do anything wrong in this game, the worst that can happen you'll miss some scenes. But with how the game is designed you'd have to play it multiple times anyway to see every scene.
If you're stuck, visit other places/talk to other persons, even if you did so before. Katara needs respect and mooselion bodies. Lot's of it. Especially if you pressure her too much in the sex scenes.
I cant cause we didnt get the info to blackmail her yet, I played the game before but I lost my saves. This is much before and I dont know why I can trigger nothing to go further this seems like a bug to me. Moreover, as the other guy said before me Korra repeats all time the training conversation all time.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Still no android?
Working on it!
Is there any specific reason why Android is always left out, like even in mods everytime and every game.
Modding the pc version is often as easy as opening notepad and adding a few lines of code. Modding the Android version, on the other hand, requires re-compiling with RenPy. A lot of people don't want to bother learning how to do that.

Same with compressing. Often you just have to run a crunching script and throw the game into a .zip file. That's maybe 5 clicks and no program installs. Getting RenPy ready to compile an .apk is a bit more involved, especially if the original dev didn't plan for an Android version in the first place.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes