Firstproblem

Dec 29, 2017
need home help, Stuck at getting the treasure from the mine for Eska and Desna, and I cant even explore it anymore since game says that there is nothing there anymore

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
how do i get the new jail scene, is it with lin?
just go to the cells after defeating ammon.
need home help, Stuck at getting the treasure from the mine for Eska and Desna, and I cant even explore it anymore since game says that there is nothing there anymore
If the game says that there is nothing else in the cave, it means that there is really nothing there, you probably already got the treasure, if you unlocked the sex with Eska and Desna, it means you already got it.

king3

Sep 5, 2017
If the game says that there is nothing else in the cave, it means that there is really nothing there, you probably already got the treasure, if you unlocked the sex with Eska and Desna, it means you already got it.

I have the same problem. The twins keep telling me to go to the cave, the cave tells me that there is nothing more and when I look for jinora the game says to check the twins

Reactions: maxmustertyp

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Ember Island was my favorite part of this game, but I have to admit that I laughed for a minute straight at "General Kenobi". :LOL:

Reactions: Pregbell

nashmeer21344

Jun 27, 2020
Number one girl is Azula or Toph. I for one vote Azula first Toph Second. Minor characters are over Katara to me. I mean who's going to pick Katatra over June, Jin, or Ty Lee?
Well, I think Azula and Suki are better, but objectively speaking. No woman did as much for us as Katara, she is the hardest worker of them all. I mean, I guess if you count the spirit woman, Katara would be second. But I don't count her.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I have to say this, am I the only one that wants a scene or 2 or 3 with old Katara? Like, I'm tryna smash that GILF PUSSY, ya know what I mean? Hopefully we get that in the love route as some sort of unconditional love type of thing, even in old age we fucking, but give people an option to imagine her as young or something cuz I know everyone ain't a fan of that
Not old Katara for me, but I think that old Una still looks pretty hot.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
I have a feeling in the next update he'll give in and actually give an update to the old lady sauna scene; no cheaping out on keeping the lights off so that we can't see and they just give very little text.

I assume that's why he bothered to give us the scene to see them naked in the Sauna.

Nachzil

Jun 18, 2017
Pls help me, I got stuck at the point that MC got letter that say he need to go back to Water tribe and the hint from shady said I need to find a boat. where can I find this boat?

Felnnnnnn

Sep 8, 2017
Im stuck on book 4. im at a point in the game where korra has 80 resistance and 90 morality and they have been there for awhile. all kora scenes tell me that i cant get her stats any lower. training with the air scroll is the same line of text every time. Cop girl just says to get out when i talk to her and wife isnt proking any evnets. im going to the tournments every time and winning and ive bought all of shadys items.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Number one girl is Azula or Toph. I for one vote Azula first Toph Second. Minor characters are over Katara to me. I mean who's going to pick Katatra over June, Jin, or Ty Lee?
There are no minor characters in this game for me. Every one is special in a certain way and that's part of why the series was so good.
Im stuck on book 4. im at a point in the game where korra has 80 resistance and 90 morality and they have been there for awhile. all kora scenes tell me that i cant get her stats any lower. training with the air scroll is the same line of text every time. Cop girl just says to get out when i talk to her and wife isnt proking any evnets. im going to the tournments every time and winning and ive bought all of shadys items.
Why not try the new hint system (Shady). It's pretty good.

Reactions: darlic

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
So I'm stuck on the second night of book four after lin gives a blowjob and takes off her shirt I can't figure out what to do.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So, I'm in that part when I go back to the water tribe for the second time during the air book, and now, the twins ask me for some kind of treasure in the mines, but when I go to the mines, it says that there is nothing else there. I tried talking to everyone, I got all the collectible pictures, and I'm still stuck there. I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it's just a bug. Does someone know how to solve this?

Reactions: lagartha

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
Birthday Present, diamond ring and mine navigation.

I think the game (0.8.7c) is hanging when I go back to the pole with Korra and Jinora.

First I go to the marketplace, eldercouncil, Eska & desna, home, etc
>> When with Korra and her mom, choose the birthday over sex (ApexAlex thread)
>> Go to council, that prompts the ring and Jinora goes home. (ApexAlex thread)
>> Talk to shady first, invite him to the party. (ApexAlex thread)
>> Then just keep going to all the houses back and forth talking. (ApexAlex thread)
>> Once everyone is invited tell Jinora to go to Korras, then tell Zhu-li to meet you there. (ApexAlex thread)
>> Go back to the Market to get the decorations before going to Korras (ApexAlex thread)

Whats happening is that if I go into the mine and go (left, straight, right I get the goblin (Tenzins angry and tells it to fuck off) - If i go right, straight, left I get Katara but after that every time i go to the mine I get told that the mine is exhausted ) or if I get the ring from the yop of the mountain by talking to Korra too many times the village seems to lock up and the only options are playing seige (I already have all the seige images).

It's bugging out and I am clearly not getting the sequence right but... Any thoughts?

Thanks to apexalex for the bulk of the sequence above...

Did you manage to get the new Jinora scenes now?

I had a save right before her birthday, I invited everybody, gave her the ring, bought the decorations before the party, so basically the perfect birthday for her but the scene just doesn't trigger. Tenzin never falls asleep, Jinora wants to drink some alcohol from Shady but Katara objects and the only option left after the party is some siege or fuck/sauna scenes or straight going back to Republic City.

I got the bad feeling that I have to start the slave route from the beginning...

Edit: I gave up and downloaded the birthday save from 825. Now it finally triggers the Jinora route.

Last edited:

Yves2x4

Oct 6, 2017
i keep running into this error as i try to rummage though Lin's desk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried re-downloading the game and playing from the start but that hasn't helped, does anyone have any tips?

badz00ka

Nov 24, 2017
i keep running into this error as i try to rummage though Lin's desk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go into game/bk4/lin/jail and you'll notice the file "drawer1_off.png" is blank (corrupted in the compressed version maybe?)

I just deleted the image, copy pasted "drawer1_on.png" and renamed it to "drawer1_off.png". That should fix the issue!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yves2x4

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
So, I'm in that part when I go back to the water tribe for the second time during the air book, and now, the twins ask me for some kind of treasure in the mines, but when I go to the mines, it says that there is nothing else there. I tried talking to everyone, I got all the collectible pictures, and I'm still stuck there. I don't know if I'm missing something, or if it's just a bug. Does someone know how to solve this?
If you already got the sex scene with Eska and Desna, it means you already got it.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes