happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
My game likes randomly freezing.
While game decided not to save (errors on manual save, while auto doesn;t work)
Could anyone post a save just after Equalists take Korra's bending?

Reactions: Adrian95

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Four Elements Trainer [v0.8.7c] [Mity] (703 MB)
189 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- MEGA - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thank you, but just a piece of advice: this package comes with the dev mode enabled and this makes my game crash when I try to save.
In order to fix this, open the console (shift + o) and issue this command:
config.developer=0
this will fix the crash bug

Touch-me Softly

Jun 13, 2018
How far has this game come? Is it close to be finished? I stopped playing after the first two books, is it near complete?
He's pretty much done with three and a half of the books. It's just the love route on book 4 left over and whatever he has in store for the ending, if anything.

eliteflyman

May 3, 2020
can anyone share pics or save file for the new jinora washroom scene? can't seem to able to trigger it - unless I've been pranked:ROFLMAO:. thanks in advance boys!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
can you help im stuck on book 4 i need to lose a pro bending match but i cant doing anything else im litterally stuck i tried to click everywhere i dont know what else to do
Well, did you loose the match? You can only try it one time a week.
can anyone share pics or save file for the new jinora washroom scene? can't seem to able to trigger it - unless I've been pranked:ROFLMAO:. thanks in advance boys!
You have to unlock her 'tower scene', only then her washroom scene will trigger.

eliteflyman

May 3, 2020
You have to unlock her 'tower scene', only then her washroom scene will trigger.
[/QUOTE]

still will not trigger. I've played until the end again before Amon. do you go back to tower at night or where Does it actually trigger? cheers

eliteflyman

May 3, 2020
never mind I never checked the version I downloaded!! I'm playing on Mac and didn't realise It wasn't available yet and dowloaded the previous version. oh spirits im an idiot.oopsie

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Has the love route in book four been implemented yet? I don't want to check the change log and spoil something, haven't played since the end of book three. :)

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Oh boy i didnt even realised that they only updated the end of slave route... thought this update will be the beginning of love route :(

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes