Jun 10, 2018
Is the slave route for book 4 actually finished? Or is there a bit more to implement before moving on to the love route? Not played since book three myself, so keen to have a go at a new route, and at the same time not be left hanging.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Alguém pode me passar uma versão bem antiga pois já não tenho meu sabe e última atualização no meu PC não permite começar um novo jogo.. grato
Eita, um brasileiro, cara eu postei todos os meus saves da versão 0.8.7b na página 825, com todas as cenas não repitiveis de todas as rotas, baixa lá que funciona de boa pra essa versão de agora.
save please? i format my computer
Page 825,
download the saves that they work in the current version, and you will be able to easily access the new scenes through saves 1-4 and 1-9, no matter which of the two.
The new scenes are in the jail cell.
In the park with Korra dog.
With Korra (redone scenes)
In the washroom, you can choose between Jinora or Pema and the girls.
And in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian95

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
Birthday Present, diamond ring and mine navigation.

I think the game (0.8.7c) is hanging when I go back to the pole with Korra and Jinora.

First I go to the marketplace, eldercouncil, Eska & desna, home, etc
>> When with Korra and her mom, choose the birthday over sex (ApexAlex thread)
>> Go to council, that prompts the ring and Jinora goes home. (ApexAlex thread)
>> Talk to shady first, invite him to the party. (ApexAlex thread)
>> Then just keep going to all the houses back and forth talking. (ApexAlex thread)
>> Once everyone is invited tell Jinora to go to Korras, then tell Zhu-li to meet you there. (ApexAlex thread)
>> Go back to the Market to get the decorations before going to Korras (ApexAlex thread)

Whats happening is that if I go into the mine and go (left, straight, right I get the goblin (Tenzins angry and tells it to fuck off) - If i go right, straight, left I get Katara but after that every time i go to the mine I get told that the mine is exhausted ) or if I get the ring from the yop of the mountain by talking to Korra too many times the village seems to lock up and the only options are playing seige (I already have all the seige images).

It's bugging out and I am clearly not getting the sequence right but... Any thoughts?

Thanks to apexalex for the bulk of the sequence above...

Smashlptv

Jun 26, 2020
I'm stuck in Book 4, i just saved jinora and ikki from the mines and i seem to be in a loop of some sorts. Can't find Korra and talked to everyone. Clicking on the mines just prompts me to shady. Can anybody help me ?

Killingit

Aug 5, 2017
I can't find the .exe. I've played previous versions of this game and the .exe is always in the main folder between renpy and Four Elements Trainer.py. I used Mega and Nopy just to make sure but it's still not there. Am I missing something? Capture.PNG

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I have to say this, am I the only one that wants a scene or 2 or 3 with old Katara? Like, I'm tryna smash that GILF PUSSY, ya know what I mean? Hopefully we get that in the love route as some sort of unconditional love type of thing, even in old age we fucking, but give people an option to imagine her as young or something cuz I know everyone ain't a fan of that

nashmeer21344

Jun 27, 2020
I have to say this, am I the only one that wants a scene or 2 or 3 with old Katara? Like, I'm tryna smash that GILF PUSSY, ya know what I mean? Hopefully we get that in the love route as some sort of unconditional love type of thing, even in old age we fucking, but give people an option to imagine her as young or something cuz I know everyone ain't a fan of that
Yeah, I kinda wanted to give her a nice long kiss when we met. Purely out of love tho. Sure she is old now, but she has been so good in the game for us, weather you like her or not, if she isn't the number one girl. I don't know who is.
I had fun with the sauna and the 4 girls, a man must be ready for anything, as they say.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
In the washroom, you can choose between Jinora or Pema and the girls.

can't find this scene
These scenes are released after the ammon invasion in the air temple, so you can go talk to Korra, select the "washroom" option and see the scene with pema and the girls, to see the scene with Jinora you must have sex with her in the tower first, then just select the "washroom" option again and then click "check".

Reactions: SirDregan

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I can't find the .exe. I've played previous versions of this game and the .exe is always in the main folder between renpy and Four Elements Trainer.py. I used Mega and Nopy just to make sure but it's still not there. Am I missing something? View attachment 708046
maybe your Antivirus (whichever) has silently contained it somewhere; you can find out in the respective logs.
some do that without even telling you. i just loaded the .zip from Nopy few minutes ago, and the .exe is there.
-OR- maybe your OS doesn't show you executables in certain locations, like temp folders: solution would be to move the .zip to another folder.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
although it wasn’t the scene I wanted, I liked Korra’s scene with the dog, it’s funny and in a way, confirmed my prediction of a scene with “Naga”.

Auriza

Mar 3, 2019
So ive been looking through here, and i see there is a new Jinora scene, but i have no idea how to get it? a Tower scene? Is that the Air temple Tower? and i Washroom scene? I have loaded saves before and after Amon invasion with no luck, what am I missing?

Mar 12, 2019
So ive been looking through here, and i see there is a new Jinora scene, but i have no idea how to get it? a Tower scene? Is that the Air temple Tower? and i Washroom scene? I have loaded saves before and after Amon invasion with no luck, what am I missing?
Passed the game first, did not find ...

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Give save with Jinora
Page 825.
there are 3 new scenes from Jinora (if you count the previous update and the one from now).
The first you get at the south pole, after giving her the ring and the perfect birthday (this scene I don't like very much, it's similar to the bag scene).
The second you get close after having sex with Lin and Pema, talk to Jinora, and the night when you go to sleep, she will call you to have sex in the tower.
The third (new scene) you can get after the tower scene, just go talk to Korra, click on "washroom", then click on "check".
Wait there's a sex scene with old Katara?
No, Just sauna scene.
can someone tell me what the new scenes are for .8.7c
Version 0.8.7b:

sex with Korra in the airship.
sex with Asami and Korra.
sex with Senna and Korra.
Old ladys sauna.
Sex with Jinora after birthday(sleeping).
Sex with Lin and Pema.
Korra Dog scene.
Sex with Jinora (and Pema) in the tower.
Sex with Korra pregnant (if you chose to keep your seed in her, when you had sex with her and Senna).
Bad ending.

Version 0.8.7c:

Scenes redone in Korra's room.
Washroom with Pema, Korra and a girl.
More scene of Korra as a dog.
Sex in jail.
washroom with Jinora.
Very good ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sword26

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah, I kinda wanted to give her a nice long kiss when we met. Purely out of love tho. Sure she is old now, but she has been so good in the game for us, weather you like her or not, if she isn't the number one girl. I don't know who is.
I had fun with the sauna and the 4 girls, a man must be ready for anything, as they say.
Number one girl is Azula or Toph. I for one vote Azula first Toph Second. Minor characters are over Katara to me. I mean who's going to pick Katatra over June, Jin, or Ty Lee?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes