Apr 29, 2020

-This ends my patronage for mity. Now the next one has to jump in and provide.
All right! 0.8.7c is here! But what is it? It's the last build, containing the end of book 4's slave route, but with a bit more content.

That means it has a few new scenes, new versions of old scenes, some spit and polish here and there(as much as I could manage in a few weeks) and a new hint system! Shady will now provide a helping hand in some instances... of course he'll want to be paid for his services.

I've added a few little things throughout book 4's slave route but nothing which will make you want to play through it again. If you load a save game which was made at least after Amon has been defeated you'll be able to see all the more worthwhile additions.

Soooo what has been added?

- extra dog walking scene

- extra end scene (fly high in the sky)

- washroom scene (gotta get clean!)

- new versions of old korra scenes (indicated with a heart)

- new version of old equalist scene (visit the cells)

I think that's about it?

I tried to add as much of the more popular poll results as I could within the timeframe I had.

We hope you'll like these additions to flesh out the end of book 4's slave route. If you find bugs or other annoyances... please let us know and we'll try to fix it within the next few days.

I'll add an alternative link once I uploaded it. Android version will most likely be uploaded tomorrow.

Apr 29, 2020
can't blame them, it's 420 bucks a year and a unusual long break.
To be honest can`t blame anyone not sharing. If you think about it. Even with 5 Bucks you`re paying 60 a year. For a game in Renpy with mostly static Animations Okayish amount of content and mediocre Programming. Also it being unfinished as of the current date. Patreon is always a Rip off. Of course the deserve some amount of money for the Game but not 25000 a month. but I guess enough people have a pile lying around or nothing else to do... so I paid my share. It`s enough.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
To be honest can`t blame anyone not sharing. If you think about it. Even with 5 Bucks you`re paying 60 a year. For a game in Renpy with mostly static Animations Okayish amount of content and mediocre Programming. Also it being unfinished as of the current date. Patreon is always a Rip off. Of course the deserve some amount of money for the Game but not 25000 a month. but I guess enough people have a pile lying around or nothing else to do... so I paid my share. It`s enough.
The thing is less that they are not sharing and more that those around here who paid that much and shared haven't shown up here since the big hiatus.

That's more what i was talking about, it wasn't my intention to complain about those not sharing.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I really liked all the new scenes, I clap my hands for the mity, who finally updated Korra's old scenes, and I especially liked the Korra dog scene, better than that, only if all the voting options were in this version, it would be incredible.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
So question have they started book 4 slave or love route? Took a break after book 3 finished and was curious now that they did some more work on the game

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks I assume love isn't started yet then? Do wonder how they'll do that one
You assumption is correct. I believe MITY is planning one last update of the Slave Route to finish bugs and shit before moving onto the Love Route.

Otherwise I think there's an epilogue planned.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
So is there new Korra scenes? or just the same "pretend to hate it" scenes when korra is fully broken?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The Jinora watchtower sex scene is borked. No images for almost half of it.

Also. What am I supposed to do to see the 'reworked' scenes? My Korra still cries, etc.
And how do I see the washroom blowjob scene?
Edit: Finally got them. I had to load a save before the Amon fight and play through it again. Then they popped up.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes