naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Well you know what they say, have bestiality once might as well do it again. But on a better note, Appa is in the game? And he fucking?
I do not interested on a scene from the naga, I think it would be bizarre, I was just thinking how it would be, considering that Appa has one in book 3 (route of love).
A blonde does a "bodyjob" on his penis.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Only thing so far which pisses me off majorly is that you need to play the love road to impregnate them... This kinda limits player extremely and if i understood it correctly you would have to use the console to get pregnancy on the slave route...
Also its stupid that you have to choose between Mai and Azula -.-

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Book 5 should set in spirit world. Maybe we can see avatar wan, raava or koh.
Duh, after korra 2 book the old avatar lineage is cutted by Unavaatu so as next avatar after korra we should meet only Korra in spirit. Now it's just my theory but I like to think that all this time travel is to regain the connection with the others avatar with the help of the Painted Lady and Nagina

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Do you guys believe in the "26th june drop of bughunt version" ?
Also do you think with the announcement of Smite X Avatar, Four elements trainer will get more recon ?
No, I don't believe it, I think it will be in the middle of July or the beginning of August.
Regarding Smite x Avatar, I don't believe it will have any effect on the game.

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
1.I am curious about next mini game like Spooky Halloween Side Story & Vampussy,will make more?

2.I think this update was short but worth the waithing.

3.Toughts about next update?

4.Exist assets after 46?

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Duh, after korra 2 book the old avatar lineage is cutted by Unavaatu so as next avatar after korra we should meet only Korra in spirit. Now it's just my theory but I like to think that all this time travel is to regain the connection with the others avatar with the help of the Painted Lady and Nagina
Sounds better than the story of the SL. (And I'd like to see that implemented!)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes