naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
What are you talking about? The end of book 3 was wonderful. Book 4's ending pretty much sucked.
I'm sorry for that, I typed it wrong lol. the end of book 3 was the best (in my opinion), which was horrible, it was the end of book 4, which has no final sex scene (unless you get Korra pregnant) and just goes to a menu screen .

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Well, after having finished slave route there is 3 possible options:
1. Only Love route have the "true" good ending
2. There will be a book 5
3. Mity had no fucking idea how to end the spirits storyline and just said fuck it in the end.
1 All routes are canonical, think of them as different timelines.
2 Yes we will have a book 5 for sure (unless mity gives up).
3 Yes, the end of book 4 was pretty bad.
I think there will be an epilogue not a book 5

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well you can have a full book 5 as epilogue.. maybe comparably short, maybe shorter than book 1 but it's possible. there are enough open questions after 4 books.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I want to debate and theorize what the end of the story and the mysteries of the game will be.

I believe there will be a book 5, and I believe it can follow 4 types of narrative:

1 Be a little epilogue, just to say that the protagonist has become a great avatar.

2 A story involving the spiritual world, thus being able to have sex with the lady, with nagina and even characters like Yue.

3 A story that explains the protagonist's journey, and that brings some older characters from the last book, such as an adult Jinora and an elderly Asami.

4 A little of the three options above, in the end being able to have sex fom nagina, the lady and all the waifus from all the books: Katara, Azula, Toph and Korra.

About the mysteries, what intrigues me the most is Shady. I've seen people theorize that he could be the protagonist, because they both have a similar design.

He could also be a spirit like the Lady, traveling between the timelines, with the intention of helping the protagonist or be his nemesis.

Last edited:
Reactions: McCRONNOS#3

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I hope after book 4, the game doesn't just end. I would love to play out where you have to learn how to master the Avatar State. Cause it isn't known yet if your character knows how to do so. I think it would be fitting for him to learn it in the Spirit world a little more. Als finally find out who telling the truth the Snake lady or the painted lady. Then you return home in order to save it, but you can take Katara, Toph, Azula, and Mai, with you for love route. For Slave route take Katara, Suki, Toph, Azula, Ty Lee, and Korra.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I hope after book 4, the game doesn't just end. I would love to play out where you have to learn how to master the Avatar State. Cause it isn't known yet if your character knows how to do so. I think it would be fitting for him to learn it in the Spirit world a little more. Als finally find out who telling the truth the Snake lady or the painted lady. Then you return home in order to save it, but you can take Katara, Toph, Azula, and Mai, with you for love route. For Slave route take Katara, Suki, Toph, Azula, Ty Lee, and Korra.
The protagonist learnt to control the avatar state at the same time as Korra in this last version of the game. After Book 4 Love route we are going to the epilogue that will unite both routes, it will be the same ending for Love and Slave route.

Reactions: SavageKing
Jul 22, 2017
All scenes from all books:

save 1-1 - all scenes from book 2 - slave route.
save 1-2 - all scenes from book 2 - love route.

save 1-4 - all scenes from book 3 - slave route.
save 1-5 - all scenes from book 3 - love route.

save 1-3 and 1-8 - all scenes from book 1 (the two routes).

save 1-6 and 1-7 - all scenes from book 4.

save 1-10 - Jinora's birthday.

save 2-1 - choice of routes from book 3

save 2-2 to 4-5 - all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 3).

save 4-6 to 7-6 - all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 3).

save 7-7 to 8-3 - all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 2).

save 8-4 until 10-4 - all non-repeatable scenes on the love route (book 2).

save 10-5 to 12-5 - all non-repeatable scenes from book 4.

save 10-8 - scene to choose to do "lewd things" with Jinora.

save 12-2 - starts from where the last update ended.

Have fun.

Mega
I want to thank you for your save but for some reason there is only 8 pages in the load page for saves and to advance to 12-2 I need to hit the next button 4 times which I assume is okay but when I try to load it I get thrown into the start menu and the music starts playing again. I just downloaded 8-7b and put your save files folder in the game folder. I don't know what went wrong. Help?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I want to thank you for your save but for some reason there is only 8 pages in the load page for saves and to advance to 12-2 I need to hit the next button 4 times which I assume is okay but when I try to load it I get thrown into the start menu and the music starts playing again. I just downloaded 8-7b and put your save files folder in the game folder. I don't know what went wrong. Help?
Perhaps the reason is because the saves are from bugfix version , I will try to fix and update this.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Does Korra need to lose a pro bending match to progress the plot?
to get the two scenes with the girls in the park, yes, for the rest of the route, no.
I updated all saves, now they are all from the current version of the game 0.8.7b.

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
By Naga do you mean the snake or the polar bear dog?
I mean Nagina, the snake, I keep confusing her name, it has nothing to do with the avatar's bitch, she doesn't even appear in the game, unless Mity plans to do a bestially with her like she did with Appa.

completely changing the subject:

it would be really cool if there was a humanoid version of Raava in the game.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the big issue here is, to end with a book 5, you have to have a story.
while books 1 through 3 the story was comparably well done, book 4 seems to show what i'd see as severe flaws in the hm, 'storytelling', and if the coder takes part in that, after his burnout it will be hard to get back on track. lose your mojo once, takes forever to get it back and flow. if ever.
for the fairytale you need a fairy, else there's nothing to tell. anyone can try it out, try and write a story, idk be it 2-3 pages, if nothing comes to mind, if pieces don't fit.. you end up with a collection of words and a growing frustration.

Shak124521

Jun 22, 2020
I'm on ember island and every time Mei gives me a blowjob and i tell her im pure and she switches to hand it freezes
Can someone help me with this. I played through from an old save and it happened again. Mei scene on the beach after you give her a flower freezes and crashes

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I mean Nagina, the snake, I keep confusing her name, it has nothing to do with the avatar's bitch, she doesn't even appear in the game, unless Mity plans to do a bestially with her like she did with Appa.

completely changing the subject:

it would be really cool if there was a humanoid version of Raava in the game.
Well you know what they say, have bestiality once might as well do it again. But on a better note, Appa is in the game? And he fucking?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes