Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Now that's what I'm talking about!
Make Korra meet other dogs, of course!
Idea so simple yet so great how didn't I think of that.
This could turn rushed ending into pure greatness if done properly.
If the said option will get choosen though does that mean we'll get first (I think?) bestiality scene in this game? (Unless you count snek succ as one which I don't.)
Appa happened first.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
So im stuck in book 4, just did the delivery for shady. no matter where i go now, nothing happens, no one talks, nothing. confused af
I don't remember all the deliveries, but as far as I remember, the first one you leave in the trash on the street (next to Zhuli and the Ginger girl), then you deliver other orders to other characters (Lin, Ginger and Zhuli if I'm not mistaken) and the last delivery is at the tower of the island.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
No, y'all are so pure, in book 3 love route if you don't save Toph first a girl will give Appa a bodyjob, because she can't actually give a handjob or blowjob to Appa's massive dong.

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
You mean when you were fucking Toph on flying Appa in book 3 slave route?
If so I don't count that as bestiality as well since Appa and Toph didn't have any sexual contact.
Nope, a girl give a bodyjob to Appa who send her flying when he cums.

bongalova

Jul 20, 2019
how do i trigger smellerbee in book 3 love route?
i freed her, and talked to her once at the fountain where i encouraged her to do photoshoots

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
how do i trigger smellerbee in book 3 love route?
i freed her, and talked to her once at the fountain where i encouraged her to do photoshoots
You can't, since you encouraged her for the photoshoot, you don't get her scenes.

ssjjab

Mar 21, 2020
I have a Samsung and when I try to install the 0.8.72 apk but it says that the app is not found and thus won't install, is there another version I need to install first?

srakalak123

Jun 18, 2020
Help guys please Im stuck in book3, i have to find whore to June brothel but i cant go to her in maze becouse im too weak, but at the same time i cant training with Toph, what should i do
Ps:love route

May 30, 2020
Alright lads, this was bugging me at work all day, who is the best waifu and more deserving of the title Jussy?
June, or Jin?
Now my vote is for Jin because even if June is hotter in some ways I feel like you'd wake up after a night with her and shes long gone along with your wallet and anything of value in your house, whereas if you have a night with Jin you'd wake up with her snoring softly on your chest.

dread_lockx

Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys after I return to southpole I cant go to the mine to do the quest for twins I have to options leave or walk aimlessly through the mines

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Alright lads, this was bugging me at work all day, who is the best waifu and more deserving of the title Jussy?
June, or Jin?
Now my vote is for Jin because even if June is hotter in some ways I feel like you'd wake up after a night with her and shes long gone along with your wallet and anything of value in your house, whereas if you have a night with Jin you'd wake up with her snoring softly on your chest.
Jin obviously, she has a younger design, is much more affectionate, makes very sexy guys and has hotter scenes than June.June seems to be more mature (which would give her more experience points), but her personality doesn't really appeal to me, she only leaves her pussy shaved if we ask her, definitely my vote would go to Jin.

But now I want to know which is the best Waifu and the one that looks best in makeup, Suki or Ty Lee?

I prefer Ty Lee, I have been in love with her since the series, she has a sweet and innocent way, she has a super flexible body (which makes some scenes much more pleasant) and she is not left behind by any girl when it comes to sexy body, if she slept with you, chances are you would wake up with her making breakfast.Suki is sexy, and from what was featured in the avatar series, she is very naughty, but her personality is also not my type, she is the type of girl who would always be among radical feminists.

LOL2WE3

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 317426

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer
is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-08
Release Date: 2020-06-08
Developer: Mity
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.7b
Language: English
Sidestory: Halloween Special 2018, Halloween Special 2019
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery Mod - Walkthrough Mod - - Art Assets 00-40 - H-Scenes Saves 1-3

Thanks zakaletz for the link and OEJ for the compression
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45584 View attachment 45585 View attachment 45586 View attachment 45587 View attachment 45588 View attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592
I can't download on android. Please help

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes