Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'll lean out of the window and say we'll see lot's more of Jinora in the love route but very likely an older version of hers. She's just too much demanded to exclude her. It's also no secret we'll see most of the other female characters of TLOK like Opal and Kuvira. I wouldn't hope for any Ikki lewd content, even if it's her season 4 version.
the older version has a shit haircut tho, look kinda worst than when she was young.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Well that's interesting, so we aren't all the same guy? Well, that ruined my fantasy with the avatar women in the slave ending. I thought it would be like a higher form of masturbation, you know. It's an abstract kind of feel... Shit.
Anyway, Zuko is connected to the avatar, he is a direct descendent to Roku, i'm pretty sure it was mentioned once in the show.
yes, he is grandson (or great-grandson) of roku, but other than that, he has no connection with Aang or Korra (besides of course friendship).
There are comics that explain why Zuko's mother left and why Zuko's father treated him so badly, it's a very interesting story.
I'll lean out of the window and say we'll see lot's more of Jinora in the love route but very likely an older version of hers. She's just too much demanded to exclude her. It's also no secret we'll see most of the other female characters of TLOK like Opal and Kuvira. I wouldn't hope for any Ikki lewd content, even if it's her season 4 version.
Well, if the story of the love route takes place after the events of the great harmonic convergence, then the protagonist could be any air-dominating character, and we will actually have more female characters.Although I don't really like the older Jinora's design, with that Sakura forehead from Naruto.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
the older version has a shit haircut tho, look kinda worst than when she was young.

Well, if the story of the love route takes place after the events of the great harmonic convergence, then the protagonist could be any air-dominating character, and we will actually have more female characters.Although I don't really like the older Jinora's design, with that Sakura forehead from Naruto.
Mity is pretty good at making the Avatar girls look sexy, I'm not too worried about her looks. But even if she'd look like in the series it probably beats a paper bag ...
Nothing is confirmed or set in stone so far though, let's hope we'll be pleasantly surprised.

May 30, 2020
Rewatching avatar with my brother, see the dance scene from Book 3, and I'm like: "man, wish I could have done a dance like that with Toph. That was high key passionate as fuck"

Anyway more Jinora would be cool I guess, I don't really care. I just want a decent love route and a good ending to the story where we can actually go back and be with our favorite girl, or at least something satisfying besides that. I feel like its kinda unfair that when playing the love route you get into all these relationships and promise to come back and that you love them, but then you never do.
Hoping thats fixed in the final chapter but we'll see.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Mity is pretty good at making the Avatar girls look sexy, I'm not too worried about her looks. But even if she'd look like in the series it probably beats a paper bag ...
Nothing is confirmed or set in stone so far though, let's hope we'll be pleasantly surprised.
lol, you are absolutely right, nothing will be worse than the bag on her head, even if Jinora is an old woman like Toph and Katara, it will be better than that head bag.
Rewatching avatar with my brother, see the dance scene from Book 3, and I'm like: "man, wish I could have done a dance like that with Toph. That was high key passionate as fuck"

Anyway more Jinora would be cool I guess, I don't really care. I just want a decent love route and a good ending to the story where we can actually go back and be with our favorite girl, or at least something satisfying besides that. I feel like its kinda unfair that when playing the love route you get into all these relationships and promise to come back and that you love them, but then you never do.
Hoping thats fixed in the final chapter but we'll see.
I want to be a little optimistic about the story, the dialogue and the scenes of the love route, all of love routes have been excellent so far, I am only concerned with the minigames, even before they were made or thought out.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
lol, you are absolutely right, nothing will be worse than the bag on her head, even if Jinora is an old woman like Toph and Katara, it will be better than that head bag.

I want to be a little optimistic about the story, the dialogue and the scenes of the love route, all of love routes have been excellent so far, I am only concerned with the minigames, even before they were made or thought out.
Yep you are right bro everything its better than the fucking bag in her head.
I'll take anything in the love route

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
The only disappointing thing in book 4 is the content with Jinora, Mity missed everything, the part with the paper bag on her head breaks the whole scene, and it's supposed to be the slave route but Jinora does what she wants from us it's always her who controls everything (like the scene in the treehouse), I would have preferred to be able to break her like Korra. We're more in love route in the way Mity did things with Jinora :cautious: (my english is bad sorry if you dont really see what i mean guys)

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
btw. Concerning the poll Result(Wanted to wait until its relatively sure what`s going to win):
Upvoted Comment was (who would have guessed) more Jinora Content.
Personally I am glad that that option did not win in the end.
View attachment 694902
Now that's what I'm talking about!
Make Korra meet other dogs, of course!
Idea so simple yet so great how didn't I think of that.
This could turn rushed ending into pure greatness if done properly.
If the said option will get choosen though does that mean we'll get first (I think?) bestiality scene in this game? (Unless you count snek succ as one which I don't.)

Teghlin

Sep 10, 2017
I'm stuck on book 3 toph slave route where she throws you in the tunnels at the end of training and its the last lesson before assfucking her. I only go around the same tunnel over and over and can't even find anything to click on at all. Please help.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes