Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
seems there's some kind of bug in Book 4 where esna and deska ask you to get a treasure but something happen in the mine and this never triggered for me, now I got the ring from the mountain and MC says that there's "nothing else to find" in the mine, but then esna and deska still ask for treasure

so now I am stuck :(

name2143333

Jun 14, 2020
Dunno if Mity will read this comment but i want make a sum of everything I found not pleasable in this 4th book slave route:
- The painted lady/snake spirit story didn't progress at all, they're just bitching you and each others all the time. If this is a real ending after play all other books is not conclusive at all;
- Gameplay is boring and repetitive, lots of unnecessary grinding with spinner, coins from meelo, meditative sessions with korra, the horrible minigame of pro-bending and the absurd difficult game of air symbols with yancheng.
- The art style of images is low quality comparing with book 3 and i don't understand why, less scenes with korra and lazy ricicle of previous with the excuse of "just roleplay"
- The absence of helps for quests progressing if someone miss a phrase in the dialogues trapping you in the most rigid book i ever seen, lots of click points but only one necessary to progress slowling the entire process. Just add a phrase like "Maybe i should go to speak with ****"
-The possibility of breaking-game mechanism with some advantage scenes available in early game like sex with korra and asami when we are just at the point of groping korra and asami doesn't show yet...
- The "anal rodeo" trip at southpole that i find unrealistic and not necessary as well as all the gay stuff where I won't make a comment but I'll just point out that is not in line with the character so far (no woman body but blowjobs and anal sex with boys is ok?)

This book have sincerely has more flaws than merits and I just can't understand this fall in quality
I really hope they don't opt out for the " it was all a dream" end. You know how the naga woman says her illusion powers aren't as good as her sister's? This makes me think all of this could be just an illusion of the spirit woman and that really is going to piss me off.

Reactions: Balrog

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Complete shot in the dark.. I mean really firing blind here

does anyone happen to know the piano song they used in book 3 when talking to the snake lady? It's actually really soothing and relaxing and I really love it

I kno it's just a public domain track which is why it's unlikely anyone knows the name but...thought I'd ask

HumanCock

Jun 7, 2020
The game doesn't even have a proper ending?! Really hope they work on the love route of chapter 4 more and don't rush it. Still a great experience.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Complete shot in the dark.. I mean really firing blind here

does anyone happen to know the piano song they used in book 3 when talking to the snake lady? It's actually really soothing and relaxing and I really love it

I kno it's just a public domain track which is why it's unlikely anyone knows the name but...thought I'd ask
Here's an playlist for the music used in FET:
The track you're speaking of is prolly 'Thread of Clouds' by Blue Dot Sessions. (Love[d] it too!) If not, just burrow through the playlist or just use Shazam. ;) Hope I could help!

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
Why MITY want to end the rout there?
WHY?!
I hope the LR be more longer...more,more longer!
I see the "end" of SR in 30-40 mins,i hope the next update need play days(just dreams).

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I finished book 4 and while not bad it was not exceptional either.
Even since the beginning of the route I've felt like it's lacking something.
It's not because Korra isn't doing it for me much, it was still pretty fun messing with her all the same after all but you just feel it's lacking a soul. It just didn't have that something for me if that makes sense.
The end of the route appeared rushed as well.
I mean making Korra your dog (literally) is pretty great of a concept but it ended way too fast and while it lasted it was not very spectacular and that much degrading.
I think I just wanted something more because they sure did spoil me with book 2 and 3.
Oh well better luck in the love route I guess.

Taking an advantage of the opportunity... the ranking as for me looks like this at the moment:
Book 1 love route<book 1 slave route<book 4 slave route<book 3 love route (everything is great with this route but it's just that the main focus is Toph which I don't really find attractive and care about)<book 2 slave route<book 3 slave route (obviously the main focus was still Toph but I find all the rest few levels above than it was in love route and fucking up Toph was most enjoyable in the end as well)<book 2 love route (I believe that book 3 slave route may as well be even better made and thought out than this one; it may actually be close to perfection however, I'm simply sucker for Azula and oh man, if book 3 slave route was close to perfection book 2 love route is a perfection to me. Azula was written so faithfully it's goddamn amazing like it'd be written specifically for me. It truly did manage to press all of the right buttons in me and my dick. All the rest was pretty great in this book too, really no complains whatsoever about this one. Let the book 4 love route be just like that o lord of hentai.)

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Here's an playlist for the music used in FET:
The track you're speaking of is prolly 'Thread of Clouds' by Blue Dot Sessions. (Love[d] it too!) If not, just burrow through the playlist or just use Shazam. ;) Hope I could help!
Dude that's awesome! I don't know if you're the one who made that, either way, you're a fucking champ!

Why MITY want to end the rout there?
WHY?!
I hope the LR be more longer...more,more longer!
I see the "end" of SR in 30-40 mins,i hope the next update need play days(just dreams).
I made my remarks on how it ended but yeah, WHERE it ended is an issue too!

On the one hand it basically guarantees we'll be getting an epilogue/"book 5" at some point, but it's such an awkward ass conclusion.

The spirits have a really petty argument, the main character decides to peace out(because the can do that now?) and.....it cuts off right there?

eh...???

Think back to the ending of the books prior especially books 1 and 3 those endings felt like...endings instead of an awkward cliffhanger. and we are gonna be hanging from that cliff for at least another year?

I kinda wish they would take some time out, and just...polish this up a bit more. Just a little.

I say kinda because...yeah. Love route is the big need right now

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
What do you mean ?
The last few updates of the Slave Route has been criticized all to hell and after the continuous debacles with the coder over the last six months or so I've been calling for MITY to can 'em and just restart the slave route on Book 4 from scratch.

Reactions: Balrog
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes