zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Finished the slave route. Just as the rest of the route, the update had good sex content but was very unfocused and lacked pacing. You're given the option to walk Korra like a dog, but the scene feels like a buildup for something, and not a finale. You can repeat it over and over again, but you get no indication of what the next story step is. Randomly checking the tower gives you the option to ponder life which leads to a hilarious but sex-less ending scene.

The Book 4 slave route wasn't bad. It's just that the other books had much more focused stories (which led to less random guesswork when proceeding) and delivered more heavy-hitting, satisfying sexual progression. Book 3 had an amazing finale where you fuck a tied and gagged Toph in the air where she is powerless, that was a great note to end on.

The sex scene in the blimp felt like a love route scene and the work put in there should have been saved for the finale. Book 4 could have ended with the spirits appearing right after we fuck "Korro" doggystyle in the park while she admits to being completely enslaved to you (optionally with a crowd watching so the whole city knows what a slut the Avatar is).

I hope Book 4 love route is about you helping Korra gain back her strength after Zaheer's poisoning in order to defeat Kuvira (who must also be fuckable). I want it to end with a loving fuck inside the destroyed mecha. Or with you and Korra sneaking away to an empty room at the wedding. That would be a satisfying conclusion.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Where is STATS?
I CAN'T FIND.
Stats (morality and resistance) were only used for the first couple of updates and then completely dropped (one of the reasons this update felt unfocused and all over the place).
My guess is Mity removed the option to view stats to not give the appearance that they are more relevant than they are.

You telling me Jinora is supposed to be 18? Forgive me if I don't believe you, sounds more like a "don ban me pls" to me. I mean we have eyes, she looks just like in the show and she surely wasn't an adult when Amon was around
Replay the birthday party scene. The player puts 18 candles into the cake and plans to remove some until it's the correct number, but he forgets. When she sees the cake, she starts to say that the number of candles is incorrect but is cut off. Later, she asks if she's allowed to do something (drink beer?) because she technically celebrated her "eighteenth birthday" in the south pole, but is denied.

I'd say read between the lines, but the lines speak pretty loudly by themselves.

GELLY778

Jun 9, 2020
I think my game bugged out, the twins ask for me to get something from mine but I'm not allowed to visit there.

May 30, 2020
Every Loli, like Toph/Ikki/Jinora deserved too Love and Happiness.
And sexual intercourse is a form of love.
Every female in a harem is happy, bec the Dude/MC can share all his love for his wifes. :giggle:
I mean Jinora is nice, I can do without Ikki, Toph is my one true waifu. Its not even cuz shes a loli, I just love that shes small and spunky and when she melts when you act lovey toward her it just makes me happy. I wanna hug and snuggle her more than anything lol

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes