Oct 6, 2019
So, I continued my save from the last update and I got passed Amon and Asami dad being guilty but is that it? How do I actually end the book, also what is the birthday thing?
There's a bug that might get you stuck or (in my case) make the scenes with Jinora not happen. I had to reply from the beginning with the latest version to get everything. I think it's because I resumed from a previous version. Also search for the "double tap" bug in the thread.

When you do get to Jinora's birthday make sure you drink what she gives you earlier on and find the ring in the mines before going to her birthday party. If you still can't trigger the scene, someone posted a save file at page 825 right before the party that enables the scene.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019
what do i need to do for the sex scene on the birthday?
I don't know for sure if you should have done something prior to this, but you definitely do need to find the ring in the mines before going to the party. At some point you'll get an option to go left/straight/right, choose straight/left/right in that order.

Like I said before I encountered a bug that forbade me from getting the scene anyway, BUT someone was kind enough to share a save file at page 825 right before the birthday party with the sex scene enabled.

pkbuss

Apr 3, 2020
I don't know for sure if you should have done something prior to this, but you definitely do need to find the ring in the mines before going to the party. At some point you'll get an option to go left/straight/right, choose straight/left/right in that order.

Like I said before I encountered a bug that forbade me from getting the scene anyway, BUT someone was kind enough to share a save file at page 825 right before the birthday party with the sex scene enabled.
Thanks bud!

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "leo970311, publicación: 3642248, miembro: 1062762"]
Busca en el escritorio de lin
[/CITAR]
Sí, lo hice y encuentro uno, pero cuando se lo muestro al que está en la cárcel, me dice que quiere otro que sea legendario, ya que es de Tohp y casi todos habían sido confiscados. no encontrar

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I was kind of hoping for an epilogue with Tenzin with the rest of the girls, or like a harem scene with everyone in their prime including my best waifu Azula(she should've had more scenes! give my best waifu more scenes! y u do dis devs) but naaay..

Oh well, still a good game!

Reactions: daramax

fasgsww451

Nov 29, 2019
Im lost, like I handed the evidence that was in Lins desk to the equalist but now what? I also already got the package from Shady and found the equalist poster. Where do I go next?

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Am I missing something with Korra in the park and the 3 girls wanting to do their thing on her? Seems like that would be an amazing scene but we leave the park. I've got the latest now and for sure the last few updates scratched the hell out of that itch. Many thanks.

D

Deleted member 2455508

Am I missing something with Korra in the park and the 3 girls wanting to do their thing on her? Seems like that would be an amazing scene but we leave the park. I've got the latest now and for sure the last few updates scratched the hell out of that itch. Many thanks.
Once you agree to help them, play a probending match and click on the wrong elements so you can lose points. Once you lose, you can have fun. If you play another bending match and win, the scenes will not be allowed and you will need to lose again. That's how it was for me.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
So I just discovered this game recently and am fairly new to it. Despite my searching on this site, thread, and google, I can't seem to find a walkthrough for Book 3. Does one exist?

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Once you agree to help them, play a probending match and click on the wrong elements so you can lose points. Once you lose, you can have fun. If you play another bending match and win, the scenes will not be allowed and you will need to lose again. That's how it was for me.
I did that before that scene and lost like they asked but I was alluding to the girls taking advantage of Korra being a pet and having their way. Don't see another path to this where that scene is in here.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes