groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Dunno if Mity will read this comment but i want make a sum of everything I found not pleasable in this 4th book slave route:
- The painted lady/snake spirit story didn't progress at all, they're just bitching you and each others all the time. If this is a real ending after play all other books is not conclusive at all;
- Gameplay is boring and repetitive, lots of unnecessary grinding with spinner, coins from meelo, meditative sessions with korra, the horrible minigame of pro-bending and the absurd difficult game of air symbols with yancheng.
- The art style of images is low quality comparing with book 3 and i don't understand why, less scenes with korra and lazy ricicle of previous with the excuse of "just roleplay"
- The absence of helps for quests progressing if someone miss a phrase in the dialogues trapping you in the most rigid book i ever seen, lots of click points but only one necessary to progress slowling the entire process. Just add a phrase like "Maybe i should go to speak with ****"
-The possibility of breaking-game mechanism with some advantage scenes available in early game like sex with korra and asami when we are just at the point of groping korra and asami doesn't show yet...
- The "anal rodeo" trip at southpole that i find unrealistic and not necessary as well as all the gay stuff where I won't make a comment but I'll just point out that is not in line with the character so far (no woman body but blowjobs and anal sex with boys is ok?)

This book have sincerely has more flaws than merits and I just can't understand this fall in quality

dootdootwan

Feb 25, 2020
I would really love to see an epilogue, to explain all the loose ends, to choose between the spirit or nagina, and to know when you went back to talk to katara between books 1 and 3.

Reactions: KrishKalra

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Can they not do things that'll just delay the love route any further
Content is content. One of the flaws of this route was the lackluster ending without a finale sex scene (I can't speak for what happens if you get Korra pregnant), and I'm glad to see that at least that part is rectified.

I would really love to see an epilogue, to explain all the loose ends, to choose between the spirit or nagina, and to know when you went back to talk to katara between books 1 and 3.
There will be an epilogue chapter after the love route is finished, which will serve as an ending to the game. Since this route took a year to make (and is still being worked on), don't expect to see the conclusion to the spirit/nagina stuff before summer 2021.

Since the love route is going to feature a new location and new characters (even a new PC) it will likely take even longer than normal to complete since they can't re-use most of the backgrounds and character art this time. So who knows, maybe you should bookmark Christmas 2021 instead.

Last edited:

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'm honestly completly for another update to polish the route because the end of it is currently dissapointing.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
I just finished 8.7 and I am a little confused. The ending kinda just...stops. Feels like something is missing. Please tell me if I'm missing anything:

a)Got key to tower, went to Amon's ship, Korra beat him quite easely
b)Got evidence for Asami, got double sex scene
c)Went to North Pole, did the Jinora birthday scene. Both times I had already gone into the Jinora sex route, but I did it both getting everyone to attend and getting weird gifts (which got me a sex scene)
d)Mediated between Pemna and Lin, got the fisting scene.
e)Got Korra to walk around like a dog.
f)Got the last sex scene with Jinora
g)Got to the last point both having Korra pregnant and not
g)Went to the tower to meditate, wrote a letter (both being a crazy dick and being polite)

After that, everyone says their goodbyes, the two spirits appear, the start fighting each other, my character meditates a bit and...cuts to the map. Only option is to go to the menu. Is that it? Did I do something wrong? Everything I did was from the same save I had from 8.6 and before (original run started maybe a year ago?) so if it relates to some choice in other routes or earlier in route 4, let me know, cause if the end is what I saw...it is kinda dissapointing.

The love route's end was always better than the slave's one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We can just hope that the dev's will have better ideas for the LR.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I'm stuck where is Meelo, Do I have to wait until morning to go to the dock? If so how do I turn it night from day? I don't see a sleep option!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I just finished 8.7 and I am a little confused. The ending kinda just...stops. Feels like something is missing. Please tell me if I'm missing anything:

a)Got key to tower, went to Amon's ship, Korra beat him quite easely
b)Got evidence for Asami, got double sex scene
c)Went to North Pole, did the Jinora birthday scene. Both times I had already gone into the Jinora sex route, but I did it both getting everyone to attend and getting weird gifts (which got me a sex scene)
d)Mediated between Pemna and Lin, got the fisting scene.
e)Got Korra to walk around like a dog.
f)Got the last sex scene with Jinora
g)Got to the last point both having Korra pregnant and not
g)Went to the tower to meditate, wrote a letter (both being a crazy dick and being polite)

After that, everyone says their goodbyes, the two spirits appear, the start fighting each other, my character meditates a bit and...cuts to the map. Only option is to go to the menu. Is that it? Did I do something wrong? Everything I did was from the same save I had from 8.6 and before (original run started maybe a year ago?) so if it relates to some choice in other routes or earlier in route 4, let me know, cause if the end is what I saw...it is kinda dissapointing.
Mity will do another update polishing the ending because it was really rushed.

Reactions: SirDregan
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes