Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The last few updates of the Slave Route has been criticized all to hell and after the continuous debacles with the coder over the last six months or so I've been calling for MITY to can 'em and just restart the slave route on Book 4 from scratch.
Yeah, i understood that part, i just didn't know the coder was part of the fuck up (beyond always adding delais)

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
So the ending seemed to indicate that there will be some sort of wrap up epilogue set in the post-Korra world that the game's prologue takes place in?

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Any news about the next update??

And in the book 4 there is only slave route right??
I haven't seen other route in book 4 am i right??

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Any news about the next update??

And in the book 4 there is only slave route right??
I haven't seen other route in book 4 am i right??
book 4 will have a love route, it's just not made yet. this last update was the end of the slave route.

Reactions: harryy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The last few updates of the Slave Route has been criticized all to hell and after the continuous debacles with the coder over the last six months or so I've been calling for MITY to can 'em and just restart the slave route on Book 4 from scratch.
You'll rarely find even one negative comment on MITY's patreon under any update. Most negative comments were about minigames. In general he gets a lot of support and understanding from his patreons. So I'm pretty sure as long as his funding will not change, he won't change anything at all. The coder also is responsible for the writing and a lot of folks enjoy that, so firing him would be a big mistake. Adding additional personal (coder, background artist) would be wise imo, they'd had to cut their shares though.

Reactions: TrueJackal

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Dude that's awesome! I don't know if you're the one who made that, either way, you're a fucking champ!

I made my remarks on how it ended but yeah, WHERE it ended is an issue too!

On the one hand it basically guarantees we'll be getting an epilogue/"book 5" at some point, but it's such an awkward ass conclusion.

The spirits have a really petty argument, the main character decides to peace out(because the can do that now?) and.....it cuts off right there?

eh...???

Think back to the ending of the books prior especially books 1 and 3 those endings felt like...endings instead of an awkward cliffhanger. and we are gonna be hanging from that cliff for at least another year?

I kinda wish they would take some time out, and just...polish this up a bit more. Just a little.

I say kinda because...yeah. Love route is the big need right now
No problem. :) Didn't make the playlist, found the playlist floating around the web when I searched for the exact same soundtrack you looked for. ^^
-- And I agree with the rest of your comment. I'd rather wait 2 years for a round, good ending than this half-cooked one. But it's just the SR, the LR was always better when it comes to the story/ending. That's my sole hope for the upcoming route. ^^

Apr 29, 2020
btw. Concerning the poll Result(Wanted to wait until its relatively sure what`s going to win):
Upvoted Comment was (who would have guessed) more Jinora Content.
Personally I am glad that that option did not win in the end.
1592319701182.png

• Wow
Reactions: SirDregan

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
They didn't know clearly what they were doing, and tried to please both sides with that "jorina" scene with a bag over their heads.
It was honestly a miracle, which still had two good scenes of it in the game.
I wish there were more scenes of her on the next route, but I highly doubt it, and even more of scenes from ikki.
Leaving Jinora completely aside, it would be nice to see new characters like Kya, Opal and Suyin.

Reactions: Balrog

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
They didn't know clearly what they were doing, and tried to please both sides with that "jorina" scene with a bag over their heads.
I wish there were more scenes of her on the next route, but I highly doubt it, and even more of scenes from ikki.
Leaving Jinora completely aside, it would be nice to see new characters like Kya, Opal and Suyin.
If the MC in the love route its an OC you can beg they will add a lot more of Jinora maybe even Ikki but dont get your hopes up

name2143333

Jun 14, 2020
Technically, if we are the avatar in the love route of Azula, Roku is their grandfather, we are him, the next him at least. So technically, when Azula tells Ozai we are her Daddy now, she ain't wrong. Its an abstract kind of feel. Kinda hot, not gonna lie.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
If the MC in the love route its an OC you can beg they will add a lot more of Jinora maybe even Ikki but dont get your hopes up
I have no hope for new scenes for Jinora, let alone Ikki, who is two years younger, not even if the MC is in a young body, like Kai's.

Technically, if we are the avatar in the love route of Azula, Roku is their grandfather, we are him, the next him at least. So technically, when Azula tells Ozai we are her Daddy now, she ain't wrong. Its an abstract kind of feel. Kinda hot, not gonna lie.
In fact, although all avatars are spiritually linked, they are not the same person, they are people who share the same lineage spiritual and duties.
Furthermore, in book 2, we can be either zuko or oc, and neither is connected to the avatar.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'll lean out of the window and say we'll see lot's more of Jinora in the love route but very likely an older version of hers. She's just too much demanded to exclude her. It's also no secret we'll see most of the other female characters of TLOK like Opal and Kuvira. I wouldn't hope for any Ikki lewd content, even if it's her season 4 version.

Reactions: TrueJackal

name2143333

Jun 14, 2020
I have no hope for new scenes for Jinora, let alone Ikki, who is two years younger, not even if the MC is in a young body, like Kai's.

In fact, although all avatars are spiritually linked, they are not the same person, they are people who share the same lineage spiritual and duties.
Furthermore, in book 2, we can be either zuko or oc, and neither is connected to the avatar.
Well that's interesting, so we aren't all the same guy? Well, that ruined my fantasy with the avatar women in the slave ending. I thought it would be like a higher form of masturbation, you know. It's an abstract kind of feel... Shit.
Anyway, Zuko is connected to the avatar, he is a direct descendent to Roku, i'm pretty sure it was mentioned once in the show.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes