KenyaAusKenia

Jun 7, 2020
Hey guys,

someone knows why I cant open my console?
Shift + O doesnt work, and I activated "config.console = True".

If someone knows why, pls tell me.

Reactions: mogetsu

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hey guys,

someone knows why I cant open my console?
Shift + O doesnt work, and I activated "config.console = True".

If someone knows why, pls tell me.
i have the same problem help would be appreciated
by Mity
Yeah, I messed that up creating the last build. I'll undo it in the next version, but in the meantime you can take this file:

Copy/paste it in FET's game folder and next time you start a game you should be able to bring up the console again.
Haven't tested it though.

IronGOBLIN

May 16, 2020
Currently on Book 3's love route before taking the Earth King mission after rescuing Toph. Not sure if I have done everything I can yet, since I only just recently managed to de-hypnotize Joo Dee and Jin. Haven't managed to do so with Suki or June yet (June keeps talking about her tits, Suki asks to keep her tips in exchange for blowjobs). Feels like I'm missing that part, but I'm also unsure of anything else I might have missed. Haven't played the crab minigame so idk how important that is. Is there anything else I can/should do before taking on the Earth King mission?

Reactions: lemanyak61

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Currently on Book 3's love route before taking the Earth King mission after rescuing Toph. Not sure if I have done everything I can yet, since I only just recently managed to de-hypnotize Joo Dee and Jin. Haven't managed to do so with Suki or June yet (June keeps talking about her tits, Suki asks to keep her tips in exchange for blowjobs). Feels like I'm missing that part, but I'm also unsure of anything else I might have missed. Haven't played the crab minigame so idk how important that is. Is there anything else I can/should do before taking on the Earth King mission?
Crab game unlocks a cat suit for Ty Lee, not worth it imo

Reactions: Mistervd
May 30, 2020
I think Mity mentioned that there would be a fifth part that would tie up all the loose ends and give a proper ending. It starts with the player being dragged out of his apartment and across time, so maybe back in the apartment at present day as an avatar? Also, would be nice to get all of the girls back for a harem or at least an orgy. They also still need to finish the snake sisters plot and the mystery of Shady. Shady might be the player sent back into the past to help himself? Perhaps a tie in into Mitys next game? In any case, we need all of the girls back for one last fuck.
I don't want an orgy. I wanna go back to book 3 and spend the rest of eternity with Toph. I mean if I can have the orgy too I'll take it but if its either or I want the former.

busbyguy

Jul 9, 2020
This false memories game in Ember island is really annoying, I have been sitting on this for the past 4 hours. Is there a cheat for this ?

busbyguy

Jul 9, 2020
Could you elaborate more? I am also stuck on the false memory event. Have gone to the upper right in the 1st map and entered the 2nd map with the prompt to destroy the false memory. I see a large door in the upper left that doesn't seem to be interactive and went back to the 1st map and looked around the upper left finding nothing new. I have not seen any new text or popups since destroying the memories.
Did you find the solution ?

synergyaka

Aug 17, 2020
can anybody send their saves for the entire game? I've gone through the game before but I've had to reset my pc because of issues with Windows and I dont wanna spend the next 4 hours going through the game

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes