TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I'm stuck in book 3 - love route.
No matter where I go there's no new option.
-Have Tavern, Hospital, Store, Home, with no option to upgrade any.
- Last new things from caves - free Smalleberry and meet chained girl with combination lock (do not know the code). All cracked walls are with "not enough earthbending"
- Toph says "give me some time to think about the nest step", so no more training.
- visited all (home, arena, market, fountain [helped smallberry], etc.) - no new options.

Halp?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'm stuck in book 3 - love route.
No matter where I go there's no new option.
-Have Tavern, Hospital, Store, Home, with no option to upgrade any.
- Last new things from caves - free Smalleberry and meet chained girl with combination lock (do not know the code). All cracked walls are with "not enough earthbending"
- Toph says "give me some time to think about the nest step", so no more training.
- visited all (home, arena, market, fountain [helped smallberry], etc.) - no new options.

Halp?
You need to find the code. Look at the notice:
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-8-7d-mity.730/post-1920814

Paco32

Aug 25, 2020
Can anyone please help? On Android book 4, trapped in water village, completed the mine rescue/nap but sauna is closed and Korra is missing, tried every option but hard stuck

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is the probending minigame just broken or am I doing something wrong? It just doesn't register clicks, it only works half the time while mashing lmb
the probending is tmk not broken; just the timing is somewhat tricky. anyway, you can still scroll back if memory serves.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes