TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
My guess is to keep things simple. It's gonna be Kai or an OC from the new air Nation (my bet is an OC), and the plot is gonna take place durring book 3-4 of Korra. That way you get:

1) Reuse Air Temple Island as a Hub World
2) Girls that didn't show up earlier will all be around (Kya, Opal, Suyin, Kuvira as Suyin's underling, Ming-Hua, and P'Li,etc)
3) Zaheer as funny bad guy

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Stuck again :unsure:
Upgraded all buildings.
Last finding in the tunnels was Ty Lee, Suki is pissed.
De-hypnotized June was the last one.
Ju-Dee is missing
Anywhere I go I can't find anything new.

Halp!

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Guys, this is a point and click game, that is, you have to click everywhere and talk to all the characters to move forward in the story, most of people here, still have the advantage of having English as their natal language.
..and what to do if I click anywhere and find nothing new to do? 'cos this is where I am.

phoenix888

Mar 26, 2018
For Book 2, I chose Azula - it shows the animation of impregnating her, but is there anymore? Does she show or is that it?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
How to find this ? Already search but still cant find it

new versions of old korra scenes (indicated with a heart)
the new scenes are only accessible after defeating Amon in the airship.
..and what to do if I click anywhere and find nothing new to do? 'cos this is where I am.
there are two possibilities, or your game is buggy, or you didn’t go everywhere and talk to all the characters, you always have to keep trying, at all times and pay close attention to the dialogues, because maybe you’ve already advanced in the story and didn't even notice.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019

there are two possibilities, or your game is buggy, or you didn’t go everywhere and talk to all the characters, you always have to keep trying, at all times and pay close attention to the dialogues, because maybe you’ve already advanced in the story and didn't even notice.
If you can take a look - here's the savefile:

Feb 5, 2018

I already finished the game, how to access that old korra ??

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
If you can take a look - here's the savefile:
Dude, I think you confuse the files, the save you sent me, is from the beginning of the book 1.
I already finished the game, how to access that old korra ??
Korra's new scenes are only accessible after defeating Amon in the airship, they are indicated by heart symbols.
Some old scenes from before this event will no longer be accessible, for example:

The scene of Tenzin spying Korra in the bathroom through the hole in the wall.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes