Deadshot69

Aug 6, 2017
Can anybody post what he said on patreon if he said anything?

Oh god, I finally managed to get these uploaded... Today is one of those days where everything I touch decides to break down or move at the speed of slooooooowww. And that's after a few days of feverish bug hunting. Fun times : )

The android version will hopefully be ready later today, but I first want to see whether these versions don't immediately crash and burn on impact.

FET 0.9.0 has the start of book 4's love route. Just start book4 and once you get presented with the choice to pick the slave or love route, pick love!
It's an in introduction build so it's hardly overflowing with steamy sex scenes. Those are for when we pick up the pace along the way. Still there's some of that in there.
You won't be able to miss anything in this build so just keep playing until you've reached the "under construction" sign.
I think I've gotten rid of most bug/glitches, but as always when you see some we'd welcome your feedback. General feedback as well! You can write it down in the comments below or if you prefer, send us a pm. Both are fine and appreciated!

Oh and finally, I've added update files which, if all goes well, can update your old 0.8.7d version to 0.9.0 Instructions on how to use it are included within it. It's a fair deal smaller than the full versions so if you're having the same problem as I'm having today, see if that one works for you. Links below!
We hope you'll have fun playing these early steps into book 4's love route!

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
Hey guys, i wanted to ask about public releases in patreon.This version of game differ of number sex events from version in 5$ and higher?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes