Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, I'm playing on a Mac and I'm having to double tap my trackpad for a single in-game click. Can someone help me to solve this because it is a little frustrating.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Well, I had great time with this update..This will be a looong month of wait =)

Since some of you have problem with Shady doll, you just have to blow on 3 then 3 then 2, well, you just have to get 8 points, 3-3-2 just the fastest =)

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020
Every time I try to revisit some Korra scenes, it keeps getting the whole exception has occurred problem when I try to see some new scenes.
Hope that's fixed soon.

Feb 6, 2018
Ok nice update, it really made actually me like Korra lol.
How long until the next update? The user above me said something about a month of of wait?! Too good to be true! :D

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Well, I had great time with this update..This will be a looong month of wait =)

Since some of you have problem with Shady doll, you just have to blow on 3 then 3 then 2, well, you just have to get 8 points, 3-3-2 just the fastest =)
Sadly the problem is the minigame never loads in the first place. It just skips to the loss frame immediately.
Can you perhaps upload a save right after the minigame?

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Anyone else experiencing issues when saving? Every time I try to save when I use one of my old saves it gives me an error.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I don't watch the show so maybe it explains this but why does Tenzin look younger while Jinora looks older?
Presumably Jinora got aged up to avoid loli content but why make Tenzin look younger?
The love route and the slave route, take place in two different timelines, the slave route takes place in book 1 and the love route in book 4, in the series, book 4 takes place a few years in the future, so some characters like Jinora and Ikki look older, Tenzin looks the same for the sake of design only.
Will the slave route get a proper finish later?
What do you mean by "appropriate" ending?

ferd

Jun 5, 2017
The love route and the slave route, take place in two different timelines, the slave route takes place in book 1 and the love route in book 4, in the series, book 4 takes place a few years in the future, so some characters like Jinora and Ikki look older, Tenzin looks the same for the sake of design only.

What do you mean by "appropriate" ending?
An ending where all the stuff about the snake lady and the spirit is cleared up, and maybe all the books get a big finish overall

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I understood it, it is almost 100% certain that there will be a "book 5", an epilogue showing the outcome of the story, answering all the questions, perhaps making it possible to have sex with the spirits and perhaps being able to review all the waifus.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
The only issue I have with the build is that there isnt really a good point to save and still view the scenes you've unlocked, once you get near the end you're railoaded right to the "under development" popup and you can't do anything else

ss23312

Jun 8, 2018
Can someone guide me on where to go from here? Im doing a full love route run of all the books, and am on book 2 currently. I came back from Ember Island, Azula's stats should be all maxed out, but I cant progress. Any help is appreciated. Save is attached, slot 10 is the current playthrough I am referring to.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes