YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So new love route you are the original mc?
Been only going Slave route until now because... well you are pretending to be someone else in all love routes, seems counter to go Love on them. Sure, Katara remembers you on Book 3 but still.
But if you are yourself, kinda like on book 2...

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
That was a pretty decent update more dialogue focused than scenes but it feels like it's going down a good path. I'm wondering if those youth potions are just meant for Katara or if they'll find some other uses.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
That was a pretty decent update more dialogue focused than scenes but it feels like it's going down a good path. I'm wondering if those youth potions are just meant for Katara or if they'll find some other uses.
Would be nice to have the girls from the other four books all back, including Azula. Maybe even, in a save that went the whole game, your actions on their routes changing their reactions.
Would also be nice if Book 5 needs you to finish at least one book first and the final ending is one of three depending onthe love/slave ratios.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Skeleta

Jan 26, 2018
For the Shady blowup dolls do i press the 3 2 1 on the screen or on my keyboard? When I do either nothing happens what do I do?
Click the swooshy cloud/wind thing under the 123 when the 123 thing is on the right number.

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
So who wants to make a full walk-through for this game (love and slave routes). The current one only has chapter 1 and 2 and is missing the drinks recipe's for (Chapter 2 love route)?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Finished it and wow. It was a return to form and not a confusing mess like the slave route so far. I hope they're able to keep it up. Well done, Mity. Shame we have to work with the Korra canon but what can you do. Not sure about the Temp name or why it's not drawing from the uName variable.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes