kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
ive gotta say just for the moonroll comment i love this dev and i havent ever supported him but fuck, after i finish this update i will definitely support him. he always manages to make me chuckle at the very least

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I played the start and laughed at some bits. I really do like Korra what her actual show to me was awful. Seeing her here how she eventually gets flirty and she acts really cute eventually anyway.
I really hope this pans out like book 3 but it seems our guy doesn't mention it really but says he's seen some shit, I wonder if he'll tell Korra he's the avatar, the future one and how he's kinda fucked and we need her help.
Man this already is panning out better than I thought it would, if it's like bk3 I'm gonna have a raging heart boner this whole time (a happy boner that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside)

Reactions: CursedFlame91

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone has a Save file before starting Book 4? so I dont have to replay book 1 - 3?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Everything is made up and the points don't matter...

Jeez, imagine if you actually had to play them in order.

It would be nice that your actions had any impact on the later books.

But nah, every book is isolated for the most part.

Anyone know a fix for an infinite "well I can tell you arent interested in this" loop when trying to help shady blow up the dolls?
Pal, that only happens when you let it idle for too long.
If I had to guess, you left the auto skip on or something.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Jeez, imagine if you actually had to play them in order.

It would be nice that your actions had any impact on the later books.

But nah, every book is isolated for the most part.
I get what you mean, as I checked the code I must say all variables are set as global so in a mean of speaking if there is a book 5 (the battle of snakes, that lots of people are speculating to have after book 4 is completed).
They can still check variables from old books to determinate your side, who you impregnated etc...
Although it would only work correctly if you played from Book 1 to Book 4, or else they would have to ask you some questions if you jump straight to book 5 to know your alignment.

But that's all speculation, I'm not sure if a possible book 5 has been confirmed.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone know a fix for an infinite "well I can tell you arent interested in this" loop when trying to help shady blow up the dolls?
Maybe Mity should have placed that somewhere else so it has more contrast ... or it is in fact buggy and doesn't show up for some.
But as i wrote to someone else:

Not because i am awesome, just because i am bored and can't sleep :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Isabbah

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Four Elements Trainer [v0.9.0] [Mity]

Original Size: 721.44 MB

Compressed Size: 196 MB

Win/Linux : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
oh wait jinora is older because this happens later in korra from what im seeing korra is in a wheelchair oh shit is not because of patreon is because the story is farther in the korra books is not amon at all. thats cool.

i like it that is not gonna be in the same time period of time im actually really cool with that

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS and Laziness

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Nice that he gives you the option to fuck Katara as either young or old. But makes me wonder if he'll do what he did with adding a scene to book 3's situation of fucking Toph's preggo mother. Think he may give us a proper full version of Tenzin screwing Old Toph, Katara, and the other water tribe elders at some point?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
1) It's amazing that MITY wrote Korra better than the original writers.

2) Holy fuck this is hilarious, and so many of the options I want are already there.

3) If we get off this island and get to include a couple more women (and the relevant pairings), like
Kuvira, Suyin, Toph, bring back Pema, then it'll be golden.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes