OzzyDius

Feb 6, 2018
I fucking love Tenzin's training. I imagine his voice as the Sarge from A Slap On Titan (check it on youtube).
Fucking beautiful.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
That was a pretty decent update more dialogue focused than scenes but it feels like it's going down a good path. I'm wondering if those youth potions are just meant for Katara or if they'll find some other uses.
Like Toph ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?
> inb4 someone says the final update should let you use them on Jinora and Ikki

It's me. I'm someone.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the second dog walking scene?
I think there are three dog walking scenes. The first one happens automatically and is not repeatable. The second two are repeatable and you get them by either putting the nipple clamps on or by leaving them off from the start of the scene.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Nice that he gives you the option to fuck Katara as either young or old. But makes me wonder if he'll do what he did with adding a scene to book 3's situation of fucking Toph's preggo mother. Think he may give us a proper full version of Tenzin screwing Old Toph, Katara, and the other water tribe elders at some point?
I hope so. But I doubt he'll update earlier books. If he starts now, he'll never stop. Only after the game was done would that make sense. And even then it might be better to just start a new game/project.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
The people complaining about Jinora and Ikki being aged up are showing they never watched the series, of course they're older, this is taking place in book 4 after Korra fought Zaheer, she was poisoned with mercury and became invalid, lost her bending and became a vegetable, this is 4 years after Amon, the main villain at this point is Kuvira. Metal bending waifu

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The people complaining about Jinora and Ikki being aged up are showing they never watched the series, of course they're older, this is taking place in book 4 after Korra fought Zaheer, she was poisoned with mercury and became invalid, lost her bending and became a vegetable, this is 4 years after Amon, the main villain at this point is Kuvira. Metal bending waifu
But those youth potions...

Pungatha

Feb 21, 2018
I think there are three dog walking scenes. The first one happens automatically and is not repeatable. The second two are repeatable and you get them by either putting the nipple clamps on or by leaving them off from the start of the scene.
Is the one with Naga the unrepeatable one?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The only bug I got or noticed was a spelling error and I can't even say exactly where it was. At some point in the script the word "know' is used when it should have been "now."

Pungatha

Feb 21, 2018
Yes the first one with the Chief of Police is the unrepeatable one. To get the next two you need to leave the nipple clamps off (for one) and put them on (for the other).
Darn. Is there any saves for it? I seem to have just passed it.

Also the nipple-clamp option will automatically take them off. =(

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Darn. Is there any saves for it? I seem to have just passed it.

Also the nipple-clamp option will automatically take them off. =(
No I mean before you put them on you have the option to (put them on) or (leave them off). You should choose (leave them off) to get the third scene.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes