moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Darn. Well if anyone has a save for that point, I'd love to have it!
The first scene happens no matter what you choose (leave them off) or (put them on). But the second time you go to the park choosing (put them on) or (leave them off) makes a difference but you can't make the wrong choice because scenes 2 and 3 are repeatable every time you go to the park but only scene 1 is not repeatable.

Pungatha

Feb 21, 2018
Ok here, I've added a save just before the first scene. It should be on page 11 of the saves.
Thanks. I opened the save and I just have the two scenes you mentioned. I was looking for the dog-walking scene where Naga (her dog from the show) fucks her.

On a side note, what do the two hearts next to Korra's room's options mean?

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Thanks. I opened the save and I just have the two scenes you mentioned. I was looking for the dog-walking scene where Naga (her dog from the show) fucks her.

Sorry I must have uploaded the wrong one, try this one. The heart mean that the scene has been changed or there is something new to see.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020

Just try choosing all the different options in different combiations until you get it. I don't remember exactly how to get that one but you will get it by choosing the right combination out of the different options you have. You don't need to do anything special to get that scene you just need to choose the right combination.

Reactions: Rachit

TioSam

Jan 9, 2020
already makes 2 updates that my game of the same error right after pressing "new game"

does anyone know what I have to do?

Help? aaes.png

Last edited:

kopelthep

Mar 2, 2019
Thx for the uploads but does anyone have the android version available ? (Or the changelog/ a quick recap on what happens in this update pls)

Haellm

Sep 22, 2019
My game loops on "well, you're clearly not interested in this" even though i don't even have auto skip enabled

Feb 6, 2018
I really hope the next update comes out quickly, to me the version missed some Lin content (although that's just personal preference and no criticism) other than that I like that things are in a smaller environment unlike the slave route...
Hope to see more girls in the following updates!

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes