Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
So its been a couple updates since i last played, so i played through the book 4 slave route and when i get to the end with all the <3 events in korras room EVERY heart event save the protein shake is broken, most fail immediately upon clicking them, as the events seem to be missing entirely, but the washroom one makes it to the choice to leave the mask on or off for Pema or for actually going in for jinora, then it makes it 3-4 lines in and says it cant find label bk4_ctc

oldbones

Mar 1, 2018
uhm im currently stuck on book 4 slave route after taking some trash from the street garbage bin right after depositing shady's package, is this all there is?

StickFun

Feb 5, 2018
uhm im currently stuck on book 4 slave route after taking some trash from the street garbage bin right after depositing shady's package, is this all there is?
the slave route is finished there is something you need to do but i dont know what is was

nhanthanh12

Nov 6, 2018
So its been a couple updates since i last played, so i played through the book 4 slave route and when i get to the end with all the <3 events in korras room EVERY heart event save the protein shake is broken, most fail immediately upon clicking them, as the events seem to be missing entirely, but the washroom one makes it to the choice to leave the mask on or off for Pema or for actually going in for jinora, then it makes it 3-4 lines in and says it cant find label bk4_ctc
you know how to fix that ??

sneezingbias

Nov 16, 2017
The sex doll minigame isn't working for me. Even when I click the numbers, nothing happens.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
The sex doll minigame isn't working for me. Even when I click the numbers, nothing happens.

There should be something else be showing up, maybe it's bugged but make sure not to use fast-forward or reverse the few (text-)slides before the minigame, that sent me to the fail-message sometimes.

Not because i am awesome, just because i am bored and can't sleep :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone have the game files for v0.87c or v0.87d?

For those having issues with the extra scenes in the slave route (like me), I believe I know what the issue is. The attached picture shows the game folder for the current version. When I went to move my saves from the game folder in last version I had (v0.87a, before the extra scenes were added), I noticed it had an actual folder called bk4. The c and d versions probably had the folder too, instead of just the bk4_love.rpa. While the folder may be added back in the next version they release (keep in mind, this IS a bughunt version for the first love route version), I was hoping maybe someone still had those files.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes