J2400

Aug 27, 2018
Damn, the love route for book 4 might be my favourite chapter yet. Just got through all of it, and do anyone know how long it usually takes before the next release?

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
So, when this route is finished, the game is complete?
The new route just started, bro. But as the Love Route is always longer and more complex than the Slave Route, I'd guess this game won't be finished before the end of next year.

AChangeling

May 8, 2018
The people complaining about Jinora and Ikki being aged up are showing they never watched the series, of course they're older, this is taking place in book 4 after Korra fought Zaheer, she was poisoned with mercury and became invalid, lost her bending and became a vegetable, this is 4 years after Amon, the main villain at this point is Kuvira. Metal bending waifu
They still got aged up 10 years, not 4. And if you want to talk about show accuracy, everyone in the other books should have been a loli.
But all my degenerate self wanted, was a side character to complement the game. The more, the merrier

Reactions: shadowthe852

Bobnotbob

Aug 25, 2020
I am in Book 3 slave route and I always get stuck in the same place, where i cant train with toph and it shows me a message that says "I should spend some time hyptotizing suki and june first". I cant hypnotize suki any more and as for june i cant seem to find the key. pls halp.

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
Damn, the love route for book 4 might be my favourite chapter yet. Just got through all of it, and do anyone know how long it usually takes before the next release?
Usually 1 to 1 and 1/2 months. It takes longer when they're going from completing the slave route and transitioning into the love route.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Usually 1 to 1 and 1/2 months. It takes longer when they're going from completing the slave route and transitioning into the love route.
Makes sense, especially since in this book the love route is set in a different time and place.
Though that should mean the next few waits should be pretty short by comparison.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
After the first build usually 1 month.
It can take longer if the coder have problems... xD.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes