Xypher

May 1, 2017
While I'm disappointed Jinora has aged up in Love Route and the route is timeskipped to S4.

At least we can potentially fuck Opal, aged up Ikki and Jinora. Also the potential we might fuck Kuvira, maybe a potential 3some w/ milf Beifong sisters or an incest mother/daughter action w/ Kya/Katara or Opal/Suyin? the potential is endless!

nhanthanh12

Nov 6, 2018
Does anyone have the game files for v0.87c or v0.87d?

For those having issues with the extra scenes in the slave route (like me), I believe I know what the issue is. The attached picture shows the game folder for the current version. When I went to move my saves from the game folder in last version I had (v0.87a, before the extra scenes were added), I noticed it had an actual folder called bk4. The c and d versions probably had the folder too, instead of just the bk4_love.rpa. While the folder may be added back in the next version they release (keep in mind, this IS a bughunt version for the first love route version), I was hoping maybe someone still had those files.
you mean this is all just some bug of love route version ?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
While I'm disappointed Jinora has aged up in Love Route and the route is timeskipped to S4.

At least we can potentially fuck Opal, aged up Ikki and Jinora. Also the potential we might fuck Kuvira, maybe a potential 3some w/ milf Beifong sisters or an incest mother/daughter action w/ Kya/Katara or Opal/Suyin? the potential is endless!
We might also get Fire Lord Izumi.
Maybe even old Azula.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
you mean this is all just some bug of love route version ?
My guess is that because it's just a bughunt version for the love route (I mean, it even says on the main menu it's a bughunt version) they didn't include all the slave route files for book 4, as they would have no impact on being able to play/test the new content. The files might have intentionally been excluded, which wouldn't really make it a bug. They would still have the slave route files for books 1-3 integrated, because it's possible to not go fully one route or the other (I could see someone doing love for Katara, slave for Azula, and love for Toph).

This is all just based on the absence of that bk4 folder and the addition of the bk4_love.rpa. I think if someone were to attach the files not in my screenshot from the previous version to a post and we put them in with the rest (there may have been more than that one folder when they added the extra scenes), we'd not be getting the errors. I know next to nothing on making a game, and therefore couldn't say for sure if that is why we're getting the errors or if that solution would work.

Last edited:
Reactions: nhanthanh12

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Well, the artist said on a previous update that he was trying to organize the old files.

Usually if they only worked on bk4 love route it shouldn't have any impact on previous routes since all book+routes are isolated between eachother.

So yeah, what did you expect from a bughunt version where the dev has been tinkering with the old code.

Reactions: B2B2

Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
This is all just based on the absence of that bk4 folder and the addition of the bk4_love.rpa. I think if someone were to attach the files not in my screenshot from the previous version to a post and we put them in with the rest (there may have been more than that one folder when they added the extra scenes), we'd not be getting the errors. I know next to nothing on making a game, and therefore couldn't say for sure if that is why we're getting the errors or if that solution would work.
the bk4 folder still exists, its juts compressed into the scripts.rpa file(or images.rpa for the image side of things), but if i had to guess mity accidently used the wrong version of the bk4_xtra folder, which is where the <3 events scripts should be located, but arent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what mine looks like uncompressed

Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
its specifically the bk4_s_locations file that is incorrect, as that is were all the errors are coming from, so if someone has the 8.7d version of that file after uncompressing it( i used Unren which is somewhere on this site) we can fix the file and reupload it

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I tried, but he just says "Well, you're clearly not interested in this." before making me try again. I've tried over and over, but nothing happens.
Yeah, the problem is that, for whatever reason, the button you're supposed to press isn't there. (it should be under the spinner)
And the game takes you clicking anywhere else or hitting the spacebar (like if you were mashing through text) as cancelling the minigame.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I was right about the body being one of the new airbenders, but I didn't think it would be set in post-season 3. Sucks but not surprising about Ikki and Jinora but that didn’t stop me from mentally deaging Toph.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I tried, but he just says "Well, you're clearly not interested in this." before making me try again. I've tried over and over, but nothing happens.
Did you note the image someone posted above where below the spinny icon there is a wind icon below it? The image you posted seems to be missing that

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
can some1 update main page whit the latest info on the latests version off the game i am having trouble finding it in the post

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes