Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Did patreon really crack down on him? I don't remember hearing about it and if they did I'm surprised his patreon wasn't simply taken down as there is quite a bit of content within the games going against TOS.
Mity's pretty subtle about his game. You can get away with a lot of things if you aren't an idiot.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
This isn't pertaining to the game specifically, but more the Avatar universe itself. Does anyone know where I can find a list of the variant bending techniques? Or, if it's not that long, can someone provide a list of the variants? I know of bloodbending and metalbending. Were there ever any more that were shown off in the show? I guess lightning bending can be considered a variant as well.

On a topic more related to the games, I hope Mity goes back and touches up the animations in the Slave route for Korra. Because dang, his skill in flash (is Mity a guy?) or whoever did the animations for that chapter are slipping. I've seen 2 animations that are pretty bad that I can remember off the top of my head. I haven't finished the whole book so there could be more, and the animations aren't the worst, but they are clearly, noticeably lower in quality. The first one I saw that was pretty bad was the one where you get Asami to suck your finger after she gives Tenzin a blowjob. The animator tried to make it look like she was moving her head in a sucking/blowjobbing motion, but only the face sprite moves instead of the whole head making for a slightly unnerving appearance. The second animation is one I'm looking at right now and is the cause for me to write this post. It's the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tenzin's body is moving in and out just fine, but the arms aren't moving. I mean...they are moving in time with the hips, but they aren't dangling. Unless MC has some extreme control of his arm muscles to where he can move his body forward, move his upper body and chest forward/back while keeping his arms perfectly stationary, I think it looks too weird. Anyway. That's my two cents for now. I'm planning on holding off on even trying the love route until it's finished. Gives me time to try out the slave routes for the other books. Although from what one person said, love route might not be done for another year (and then onto mysterious book 5 which I still think would be called Spirits since that's what the 5th book (2nd Korra book) is called in the show) so I may break down before then and play through the love route a little bit. But at the very least, I'm probably not going to touch the bug hunt version and wait for a more stable version. Even if it takes a month for that, I can wait. There are a ton of other games and stories that I can entertain myself with.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone get the impression that the writing in this is so on point that the writer either suffered an accident or has someone close who did?
I mean remove the naughty bits and I could see a greif counseler or PT having someone play this.

Either way major props for the writing.
Sometimes I think the writer is the one carrying the team, haha. The guy really knows what he's doing, his humour and the parts when shit needs to get serious are so well done.

Reactions: Animoo

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I haven't updated my game yet (I'm not done with the slave route so I haven't seen a reason to update yet). I guess I could make a zip of it and give it to people, but I've never been the source of a download, so I'm not too sure what to do. Are there any complicated steps? Such as applying for a particular download site and paying money to let others download stuff?

I haven't seen any of the Legend of Korra, but does Korra act like she does in this game in those respective books (like an rash idiot who goes around trying to be the hero because they're the Avatar in book 1 and all sad and mopey in book 4)? If so, then that is probably why there is the time difference for the routes in book 4. It's easier to be a jerk to a jerk and caring to someone who is sad and had something bad happen to them.

sirdrake35

Jun 4, 2019
This isn't pertaining to the game specifically, but more the Avatar universe itself. Does anyone know where I can find a list of the variant bending techniques? Or, if it's not that long, can someone provide a list of the variants? I know of bloodbending and metalbending. Were there ever any more that were shown off in the show? I guess lightning bending can be considered a variant as well.

On a topic more related to the games, I hope Mity goes back and touches up the animations in the Slave route for Korra. Because dang, his skill in flash (is Mity a guy?) or whoever did the animations for that chapter are slipping. I've seen 2 animations that are pretty bad that I can remember off the top of my head. I haven't finished the whole book so there could be more, and the animations aren't the worst, but they are clearly, noticeably lower in quality. The first one I saw that was pretty bad was the one where you get Asami to suck your finger after she gives Tenzin a blowjob. The animator tried to make it look like she was moving her head in a sucking/blowjobbing motion, but only the face sprite moves instead of the whole head making for a slightly unnerving appearance. The second animation is one I'm looking at right now and is the cause for me to write this post. It's the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tenzin's body is moving in and out just fine, but the arms aren't moving. I mean...they are moving in time with the hips, but they aren't dangling. Unless MC has some extreme control of his arm muscles to where he can move his body forward, move his upper body and chest forward/back while keeping his arms perfectly stationary, I think it looks too weird. Anyway. That's my two cents for now. I'm planning on holding off on even trying the love route until it's finished. Gives me time to try out the slave routes for the other books. Although from what one person said, love route might not be done for another year (and then onto mysterious book 5 which I still think would be called Spirits since that's what the 5th book (2nd Korra book) is called in the show) so I may break down before then and play through the love route a little bit. But at the very least, I'm probably not going to touch the bug hunt version and wait for a more stable version. Even if it takes a month for that, I can wait. There are a ton of other games and stories that I can entertain myself with.
Lava/magma bending, sand bending, swamp/vine bending, flying without assistance in airbending, spirit bending, combustion bending. I think that's all the other ones!

Reactions: thwartme

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, I'm happy this new route has a different character like in book 2. I never really enjoyed playing as Tenzin quite honestly.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Is it weird I don't mind old Katara at all? It's funny because in the slave route, she's a bit pudgier (thought it could be because she's sitting), but here she's in pretty decent shape. I do like that we get the option for getting young Katara back, though.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Is it weird I don't mind old Katara at all? It's funny because in the slave route, she's a bit pudgier (thought it could be because she's sitting), but here she's in pretty decent shape. I do like that we get the option for getting young Katara back, though.
There's certainly worse things to be into.

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
I haven't updated my game yet (I'm not done with the slave route so I haven't seen a reason to update yet). I guess I could make a zip of it and give it to people, but I've never been the source of a download, so I'm not too sure what to do. Are there any complicated steps? Such as applying for a particular download site and paying money to let others download stuff?

I haven't seen any of the Legend of Korra, but does Korra act like she does in this game in those respective books (like an rash idiot who goes around trying to be the hero because they're the Avatar in book 1 and all sad and mopey in book 4)? If so, then that is probably why there is the time difference for the routes in book 4. It's easier to be a jerk to a jerk and caring to someone who is sad and had something bad happen to them.
In book 1, Korra is extremely sheltered from her time growing up in a compound without anyone else her own age, just white lotus, her teachers, and her parents. She believes in her own hype since it's the only thing she's known. She grows up a lot in the next few books when the finale of book 3 happens. At the start of book 4 she is still recovering from mercury poisoning and her self esteem has taken a nose dive.
Long story short, yes she does act similarly in the show, she just gets exaggerated in some parts.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a changelog for 0.9? Reading through the last few pages of posts I saw something about loli and people asking for the previous version and I'm confused. Were there changes to previous books in the latest version? Playing for the first time should I go through 0.9.0 or 0.8.7d?

Kushano

May 26, 2020
I can't see any of the new remade scenes on the book 4 slave route, they always crash (either after a few frames or just by pressing a button with a heart next to it). Is this normal? i've seen some comments about it but no answer. Should I use a new save? (mine started out in 2019 but haven't got problems with that so far).

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Is there a changelog for 0.9? Reading through the last few pages of posts I saw something about loli and people asking for the previous version and I'm confused. Were there changes to previous books in the latest version? Playing for the first time should I go through 0.9.0 or 0.8.7d?
The changes are the start of a book 4 love route. New location, New storyline, Some of the same characters as in the book 4 slave route but this is a few years later.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes