franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
This isn't pertaining to the game specifically, but more the Avatar universe itself. Does anyone know where I can find a list of the variant bending techniques? Or, if it's not that long, can someone provide a list of the variants? I know of bloodbending and metalbending. Were there ever any more that were shown off in the show? I guess lightning bending can be considered a variant as well.

On a topic more related to the games, I hope Mity goes back and touches up the animations in the Slave route for Korra. Because dang, his skill in flash (is Mity a guy?) or whoever did the animations for that chapter are slipping. I've seen 2 animations that are pretty bad that I can remember off the top of my head. I haven't finished the whole book so there could be more, and the animations aren't the worst, but they are clearly, noticeably lower in quality. The first one I saw that was pretty bad was the one where you get Asami to suck your finger after she gives Tenzin a blowjob. The animator tried to make it look like she was moving her head in a sucking/blowjobbing motion, but only the face sprite moves instead of the whole head making for a slightly unnerving appearance. The second animation is one I'm looking at right now and is the cause for me to write this post. It's the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tenzin's body is moving in and out just fine, but the arms aren't moving. I mean...they are moving in time with the hips, but they aren't dangling. Unless MC has some extreme control of his arm muscles to where he can move his body forward, move his upper body and chest forward/back while keeping his arms perfectly stationary, I think it looks too weird. Anyway. That's my two cents for now. I'm planning on holding off on even trying the love route until it's finished. Gives me time to try out the slave routes for the other books. Although from what one person said, love route might not be done for another year (and then onto mysterious book 5 which I still think would be called Spirits since that's what the 5th book (2nd Korra book) is called in the show) so I may break down before then and play through the love route a little bit. But at the very least, I'm probably not going to touch the bug hunt version and wait for a more stable version. Even if it takes a month for that, I can wait. There are a ton of other games and stories that I can entertain myself with.
It's not that many, Sand bending, Metal bending, blood bending, Lightning bending, if you ABSOLUTELY master airbending you can fly (Zaheer unlocked the ability), Lava Bending (Bolin and one of the Red Lotus guys could do it), Explosion Bending, Ice Bending, idk if mercury bending is it's own thing cuz Mercury is liquid metal, so idk, that's about it from the top of my head lol

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
if you ABSOLUTELY master airbending you can fly (Zaheer unlocked the ability)
The ability of flight isn’t tied to mastery of airbending, it’s more a state of mind. Zaheer had airbending for only a while and wasn’t as skilled as someone like Tenzin. To unlock it you have to lose all earthly connections which Zaheer did when his gf got her head cooked.

hughenden

Jan 6, 2018
Seems to be a scene hidden in the rpa files called 'shake'. Don't think it's accessible though.
Tried a bunch of stuff using console commands and the only new thing I found was placeholder text for the Red Lotus chat.

kopelthep

Mar 2, 2019
Hey, idk if you guys still need it but I have the android update link, if anyone knows how I am supposed to give it ( be it for scanning/approval), I would appreciate it a lot

Edit: in any case, in the meantime ,here it is, scan it beforehand if you want, it is the official link, have fun:

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
Thank you so much man
Hey, idk if you guys still need it but I have the android update link, if anyone knows how I am supposed to give it ( be it for scanning/approval), I would appreciate it a lot

Edit: in any case, in the meantime ,here it is, scan it beforehand if you want, it is the official link, have fun: Mega

Bobnotbob

Aug 25, 2020
I am in Book 3 slave route and I always get stuck in the same place, where i cant train with toph and it shows me a message that says "I should spend some time hyptotizing suki and june first". I cant hypnotize suki any more and as for june i cant seem to find the key. pls halp.
I am still stuck maybe i am blind but it seems to be a deadend. All the other routes work fine though

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
The love route mode, the truth is that it started quite well for me, apart from these characters, the other characters have turned out cool, the police chief came out again and for choosing Opal's mother I would like a lot

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Everyone, you can start each book right from a new game, you just skip the stories of the other books, so to try the new Book 4 Love Route you just need to start a new game and click on the lower right sphere on the map. The choice between Love and Slave is given to you right away.

For the guy stuck on Book 3, try talking with everyone you can in the game looking for something new, not just the ones mentioned. Usually it is kinda impossible to miss content, save for some extras here and there, because the story stops outright until you find it... but sometimes what you need to find is not exactly just what you are told to.

About Temp, I thought it was a brain fart of the protag and he used it because it is a temporary body, but I guess you guys think it will be our Avatar's name there later? Makes sense, since he has no idea of the original name anyway and no one told him so he can't pretend.

And about Shady, are you guys sure you are not with some auto-skip on? New lines would be shown but repeated ones would skip. It seems he has some invisible lines there to cound your clicks around to see if you don't feel like helping him?
I do have a problem myself though, it takes some times clicking on the wind cloud under the wheel for it to be counted, I think it is more reliably right after the border between wheel numbers but not sure?

I... don't get Mercury Bending coming from normal Metal Bending, to be honest. Sure, it is liquid metal, but normal metal bending comes from manipulating the impurities in the metal - the more parts in it that have earth inside, the easier to do so. But as a liquid metal manipulating the solid Earth impurities in it would just remove them, not bend it.
Meaning it must be something new, just like Lightning Bending to Fire Bending - we are outright told it is not something most can do, and even Iroh seemed to only be able to redirect it if I recall right?

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
still holding out hope nagina becomes the true love route for book four,maybe its a hint korra was blurred out on the main menu or just used the old main menu by mistake thats one subversion id be fine with.
but either way when hot wheelz rolled out it was like having a birthday and christmass all at once im still smiling and nice save with kya right at the end of the patch.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
This isn't pertaining to the game specifically, but more the Avatar universe itself. Does anyone know where I can find a list of the variant bending techniques? Or, if it's not that long, can someone provide a list of the variants? I know of bloodbending and metalbending. Were there ever any more that were shown off in the show? I guess lightning bending can be considered a variant as well.
The Avatar Wiki is your friend! I've gotten very into the Avatar series and universe because of these games so I've been perusing it pretty heavily.

hurry69

May 28, 2018
Can anyone else not save on the mac version of 0.9.0? I keep getting an error message every time I try to save...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes