YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Luffy1381 isn' it a toy? tSimmon, I think? The lights shine and a sound is made, and you repeat the sequence? I never had it but saw it in many games, usually to press the buttons in the same sequence.

Saraf I think Book2 had the same thing, Love route you were Zuko and went to an island with Azula and Slave you were a created char after she was made the Firelord and slowly corrupted her into depending on you?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Saraf I think Book2 had the same thing, Love route you were Zuko and went to an island with Azula and Slave you were a created char after she was made the Firelord and slowly corrupted her into depending on you?
Well I guess if you stretch the definition you could consider that setting as well.
Though I was talking more directly about the environment and timeframe.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone else feel weirded out that they don't even bring up the possibility that Tenzin and Kya might be your kids (or rather fathered when you were in charge of Aang's body)?

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Well I guess if you stretch the definition you could consider that setting as well.
Though I was talking more directly about the environment and timeframe.
which timeframe are you referring to? i mean, since it's a ahem, 'parody' of sorts, the devs aren't really forced to follow any particular thing off any of the shows. the perk of the concept. like in bk2 slave, they can have that darn painted chick plop you into anyone, wich they actually did for the love route. gives more flexibility and hopefully more entertainment.. ~.~

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Also I'm pretty sure since you are Zuko working with her in the Love route and Zuko is nowhere to be seen in the Slave route, Love happens before he joining the Avatar Gang and Slave happens after... sure, it is not three seasons plus downtime worth of difference, but it is clearly a different time...

Aug 17, 2019
Making the love route for four take place during a completely different time period than the slave route is such a good descision. It will definately feel more varied, as well as hopefully opening up the opportunities for characters that couldn't appear in the other route that I've been looking forward to like Opal, Kuvira, older Ikki, Suu, and even Toph.

Also, is it just me or does something about Jinora's new sprite feel slightly off? I think it's the height. Maybe it's the Mandella effect, but I swear she's shouldn't be nearly as tall as Tenzin.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
which timeframe are you referring to? i mean, since it's a ahem, 'parody' of sorts, the devs aren't really forced to follow any particular thing off any of the shows. the perk of the concept. like in bk2 slave, they can have that darn painted chick plop you into anyone, wich they actually did for the love route. gives more flexibility and hopefully more entertainment.. ~.~
The story still roughly follows the series timeline while making concessions to tell its own narrative.
Never implied otherwise(so dont really know what you are going on about?).
As for the exact timeframe,slave route is obviously set during Book 1 while the love route is..eh...considering the possible talking topics I assume 3(someone correct me on this if Im completely off)?

Also I'm pretty sure since you are Zuko working with her in the Love route and Zuko is nowhere to be seen in the Slave route, Love happens before he joining the Avatar Gang and Slave happens after... sure, it is not three seasons plus downtime worth of difference, but it is clearly a different time...
As far as I remember book 2´s storyline starts out at the exact same moment only with the MC ending up in the Thief´s body because...he backtalked to the Spirit I think?
Anyway,the main events that arent directly influenced by the MC still proceed in roughly the same manner(like Ozai´s return)indicating the story being set at the same time.
Really,Zuko´s absence seems to be purely a concession on the writers part.

Anyone else feel weirded out that they don't even bring up the possibility that Tenzin and Kya might be your kids (or rather fathered when you were in charge of Aang's body)?
Not really,slave route also took its time to give any comfirmation on that and even then it was only somewhat implied(ie the MC muses about how weird it would be).
Considering Katara seems to want to be really hands off in order not to influence his decisions maybe that will be the story explanation of why she doesnt tell him not to screw his daughter and granddaughters.
Though thats only a possibility,the epilogue will tell I guess(I mean,Mity has to give a definitive answer sometime...right?).

Reactions: Laziness

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i was just curious because i've never seen any of the show, and likely never will. so, that left me puzzled.

mageros

Aug 1, 2020
When will the next update be? The love route seems much more promising, not that the slave route is bad, I only prefer the love route xD

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
When will the next update be? The love route seems much more promising, not that the slave route is bad, I only prefer the love route xD
It was two months between the last update and this one, so probably less than that.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It was two months between the last update and this one, so probably less than that.
When Mity is preparing the love route after finishing the slave route the team usually takes 2 months.
I mean things could happen, but expect a monthly update with 6-7 scenes from now on.
That would mean the love route would end on february-march next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bauza

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
The writer definitely shines during the love routes, and each love route also has the advantage of being done 2nd, so it makes the slave routes essentially a testing ground with sex scenes in between. I'd definitely say the love routes have been my favorite of each book. I remember the slave route of book 3 actually made me feel guilty

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The writer definitely shines during the love routes, and each love route also has the advantage of being done 2nd, so it makes the slave routes essentially a testing ground with sex scenes in between. I'd definitely say the love routes have been my favorite of each book. I remember the slave route of book 3 actually made me feel guilty
I actually love the slave route more, but I can see why you love the other one yes.
I will admit tho the best book/route EVER is love route book 2 that's just the way it is. Even when I prefer slave route I can't deny the truth.

2taha.exo.34

Jul 31, 2020
Hey, idk if you guys still need it but I have the android update link, if anyone knows how I am supposed to give it ( be it for scanning/approval), I would appreciate it a lot

Edit: in any case, in the meantime ,here it is, scan it beforehand if you want, it is the official link, have fun: Mega
absolute legend

Reactions: Billnye42

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Look what they did with my daughter-waifu, she went from cute cunny that wants to bangs her own dad (me) to calling me braindead and having stupid tattoos!
Might have something to do with you not being her dad anymore(guess it begs to ask the question whether she made a move on Tenzin too).
Tho to be fair,she goes dere pretty darn fast.

Whats a bigger problem is that I just realized idiot Korra killed any chance of a ghost harem with Yangchen and Kyoshi.
FET better rectify that shit.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes