WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
okay, Love route, my first thoughts going in were...

1. WTF it's already out??! Feels like it would take longer to devlop than thus
2. WTF no Kai?!
3. WTF it takes place after Book 3 but before book 4?
4. Shit, no Red lotus girls, no Kuvira, and it looks like no more of girls we got in slave route like Asami and Zhu Li
5. Korra doesn't have her book 4 look or attitude, but eh
6. Like 20 strtaight minutes of staring at a dudes feet and crotch
7. It was inevitable, but we got the fugly versions of Jinora and ikki. Yay.
8. Yay Kya and Opal. I really want some Suyin(and kuvira)

Those wee my initial thoughts, I'm not sure how to feel about this direction of the story. now for more in depth thoughts....

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
I played the New version and the New Jinora is hot, really, but i don't know you guys, the New youth potions give a ideia, make Katara young ia good, but If we make Jinora drinks a little and i don't no, she will don't go Far, Just Go back to "18" years old. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Youth potion Katara looks slightly older than Katara of Book 1 and 3 to me, so that one with Jinora shouldn't be implausible. Although I would want to make Katara at least 25, since this is the 3rd book where she is avaiable as a partner, just to add a little variety.

Don't care about younger Jinora that much, since you already have her enough in slave route. I'm just hoping for Police Officer age Toph when we see her later in the route.

Reactions: B2B2

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
SOLVING THE MEMORY PUZZLE (LIGHT BLOBS) IN BOOK 2:
Since I had bad time with this, I post here a walkthrough / solution
The right and left branches are short and easy, but the middle one (marked in the image) is not.
The solution is DOWN, UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It's possible I'm in the minority here, but I find this book kinda....boring so far. Say what you want about slave, but we were trying to get Korra under control, dealing with the equalists, dealing with Lin, dealing with Zhu Li, dealing with the whole spirit snake plot, dealing with asami, managing jinora, helping out Pema, making training progress,and each step in the progress was tangible. Same for book 3.

I guess it's similar to book 2 love, where you went from a general in the army to...a relaxing vacation. Even in book 2 love, you were dealing with all of Azula's insanity, and the stuff with May and shady, who became one of the best characters.

Here? Everybody is just kinda chill. There's almost no conflict, no real overarching thrust for the plot, the actual airbending training takes a back seat, it's just being a therapist for Korra while groping her. Which is good.

But like the daily grind feels almost as uneventful as Book 1. Most of the conversations with the characters are boring EXCEPT for Korra, we're barely making progress with anyone ASIDE from Korra, even Katara isn't talking about all the interesting stuff she could be talking about.

Most of the conversations are "yo. sup. cool." A LOT of the usual humor and wisecraking is diminished. Book 4 slave had me laughing out loud constantly. This? eh. The guards arent as good as other guards.Even shady is barely here and doesn't say anything. "yo. sup."

Now, the stuff with Korra. I have a few issues. A lot of it is her giving a slow plot summary of LoK. Now, it's cool to use that to show how it affected her, and some of the more heartfelt moments are good, but it feels a little shallow and cliche. "I'm here for you!" It feels like they could delve a bit deeper here, like we did with, say, Toph.

The progress with her seems really fast. Like it feels like when were at this point with other main girls, we were near the end of the routes. Like, shels already stripping half naked for us, crying in front of us, and letting us dry hump her. Like she already trusts us completely and it feels like we're 1 step away from sex already. Feels a bit cheap. Like they just wanted to jhupmp into the lovey dovey heartfelt stuff immediately.

The setting basically makes it so there is no plot at all which doesn't do this any favors.

The minigames are ven more boring than usual, not only that, but usually you get a tangible prize fr winning, Now? not really. You get nothing for simon says and you dont really need the youth potions.

This IS just the start, and maybe it will pick up later, but so far? I like the start of slave WAY more than love. So farm this is the worst route since book 1(still WAAAAY better than book 1.

I still have hopes, and it also seems like I'm in the minority and most people like this a lot, so eh.

These are just my thoughts

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Some other stuff

-the whole thing with Ikki has some potential
-It's cool that they useds the weird side story detail that Kya is a lesbian here
-The stuff with Kya feels like it's from slave route. the blackmail, the tricking, the spying...MC is basically acting like his slave route self here.
-I want to fuck fire lord Izumi
-The leg massage scene with Korra is legit one of the hottest scenes in the entire game, god Korra is SO hot. I could have a game just about massaging her.
-Old Katara is...interesting? I mean, okay. They tried to pretty her up a bit, which is nice.
-They should have given Tenzin some lines from Whiplash
-we REALLY need to visit other locations soon
-I hope guard girl becomes more fun later.
-I like how we're just Kinda pretending Bolin doesn't exist with Opal.
No, but seriously. I wanted to get some P'li, and some of "tentacle arms girl"

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
WOMANpukumaru I took it for being just the first version of this route, and that more things will be added later. I mean, this is not even the real update but the bughunt?

That said, you make good points (but we need to keep in mind, as we both said, this is just the first version).
The Korra stuff seems to get her trust too easily and most of it is through her exposition. Sure, we are her future life so it is easier, but still.
But we are given some extra characters but besides Kya's and Katara's scenes not much do do with them yet. Even just hints of any plot, Jinora seems to be reverse-Nagatoro, Ikki has self-esteem issues, Opal gives some vibes that had a crush on the possessed dude. Hopefully they will be linked to Korra's plot properly and we can get some more material into them.
Also we don't know how far it will go after Korra's treatment. We may get into some actual show plot, where we meet Asami too.

The minigames to me always felt... exactly that, minigames, so I don't mind them that much.
It is kinda weird that the treatment minigame and the windbender one is the same though. I kinda expected after the first Tenzin and Shady scenes that Tenzin would not be considered a good teacher and Shady was the real training, I mean at least it involves some airbending... but when Jinora takes over she does the same minigame and your character acts like her training is being good now.

Eh, my main draw to this route is you actually being you, want to se how them both being Avatars but of different points will affect things. Hopefully she finds out mid-story so some of the plot is affected by it - maybe just not enough to change the future he was born at... but again this is the very last canon place, so why would it shy from changing the future, nothing that big to preserve of canon and we don't know the MC's canon past save that Aang and Korra until this point happened there... and not that big into Korra, because...

Saraf it is almost certain that either FET will either fix or imply it fixes itself over time, maybe even fixing it will be the plot of Book 5?
We do meet and have scenes with two past Avatars through the Slave Route, and not through Korra since she is unaware and not even close by most of the time. And we are the one to enter the Avatar State with others through our spirit, fixing Korra for her though our cown connection. As I read once the loss of the connection to the past lives also removed the connecting to future ones this should only have been possible unless it had been fixed at some point.

Reactions: Mistervd

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
Getting this error how do I fix it?
I think you should be able to skip it without breaking anything important, but anyway you can go to folder
FourElementsTrainer_vblabla/game/bk4/lin/jail, rename file drawer1_off.png to anyting (e.g. drawer1_off.png.old) and then make a copy of drawer1_on.png with new name drawer1_off.png
Not ideal, but should work.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I can't play any of the new slave route scenes, I just get renpy errors saying I'm missing labels like "korra_happyfuck" and "bk4_ctc"

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
When will the next update be? The love route seems much more promising, not that the slave route is bad, I only prefer the love route xD
book 1 just felt like a one for one comparison of love/slave book 3 had some extra things in the love route but nothing realy stood out but toph's awesome so why not and book 2 night and day the love route was bloody amazing im still confused how he made an egotistical sociopath so lovable and completly redeemed her properly on that note book 2's slave route just felt disconnected fun sure but ultimately meh,as for 4 theres zero chance personally he can fix/save or redeem korra shes the face of the franchise killer.

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
View attachment 796212
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Look what they did with my daughter-waifu, she went from cute cunny that wants to bangs her own dad (me) to calling me braindead and having stupid tattoos!
yea decent visuals nothing unique but her attitude completely disconnected the character now shes just a normal rude mocking teen that just grates at my nerves everytime she talks,mity's humour is great but shes just insulting how am i supposed to like this character when theres nothing positive.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes