Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
When you try blackmailing Zhuli for a blowjob, is there a benefit to taking her money instead? Kinda like in book 3 love route when you do something nice to the 3 girls/smellerbee and they reward you later for it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

About Temp, I thought it was a brain fart of the protag and he used it because it is a temporary body, but I guess you guys think it will be our Avatar's name there later? Makes sense, since he has no idea of the original name anyway and no one told him so he can't pretend.

And about Shady, are you guys sure you are not with some auto-skip on? New lines would be shown but repeated ones would skip. It seems he has some invisible lines there to cound your clicks around to see if you don't feel like helping him?
I do have a problem myself though, it takes some times clicking on the wind cloud under the wheel for it to be counted, I think it is more reliably right after the border between wheel numbers but not sure?

You still have the name you give yourself at the beginning. It's just not checking for it right now but it will be fixed.
The blow doll scene will also be changed so you can't fast forward it.
When you try blackmailing Zhuli for a blowjob, is there a benefit to taking her money instead? Kinda like in book 3 love route when you do something nice to the 3 girls/smellerbee and they reward you later for it.
No difference.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...}
About Temp, I thought it was a brain fart of the protag and he used it because it is a temporary body, but I guess you guys think it will be our Avatar's name there later? Makes sense, since he has no idea of the original name anyway and no one told him so he can't pretend.

And about Shady, are you guys sure you are not with some auto-skip on? New lines would be shown but repeated ones would skip. It seems he has some invisible lines there to cound your clicks around to see if you don't feel like helping him?
I do have a problem myself though, it takes some times clicking on the wind cloud under the wheel for it to be counted, I think it is more reliably right after the border between wheel numbers but not sure?
{...}
I reckon 'Temp' is just a temporary name the dev put in while developing the game and forgot to give the player a choice.
Literally we play as a nobody braindead airbender. Not even Tenzin knew the guy's name.

The game tracks how many times the thing spins, if it spins over 50 times the 'not interested' line appears.
I only managed to do that if I was skipping.

Also on the memory game if you rollback one line you can change your last choice. Good to know if you forgot one.

Reactions: synergyaka

PjMuka

Jan 20, 2017
I accidently skipped dialogue around the part of finding the platapus-bear and talking to all the people to find the present. You get dialogue locked so make sure you save when you are on the platapus-bear quest

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Meaning it must be something new, just like Lightning Bending to Fire Bending - we are outright told it is not something most can do, and even Iroh seemed to only be able to redirect it if I recall right?
Iroh could lightningbend, he just chose to not do it in battle. It was super rare in AtlA but became more commonplace at the time of LoK. Same with metalbending.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone get the impression that the writing in this is so on point that the writer either suffered an accident or has someone close who did?
I mean remove the naughty bits and I could see a greif counseler or PT having someone play this.

Either way major props for the writing.
Well, that was a major theme of the show as well, when Korra was in a wheelchair for quite a few episodes

Reactions: uberbomb

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
The start of Book 4 Love Route shows a lot of promise, though I have preferred the love route for every book if I'm being honest. My only suggestion would be to change up the dialogue when you are doing the therapy sessions for the second time. Currently it adds a couple extra lines when you do it for the second time, but other than that it is a carbon copy of the first time which is pretty immersion breaking.

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
Playing Book 1. Any idea why the quest "Spirit Bomb" does not trigger and I cannot resume training? Katara always says, help other people in the village. But I have helped everyone including the missing kid which was hiding in the bathroom. Then a scene triggered with three chicks with white eyes on the mountain but I escaped. Nothing has happened since then. Any ideas?

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Playing Book 1. Any idea why the quest "Spirit Bomb" does not trigger and I cannot resume training? Katara always says, help other people in the village. But I have helped everyone including the missing kid which was hiding in the bathroom. Then a scene triggered with three chicks with white eyes on the mountain but I escaped. Nothing has happened since then. Any ideas?
try to talk to the elders, at daytime. check the levels of reputation etc at your home, should be 15+ on each. in any case, hunting almost always helps. also maybe try and have Katara walk around naked at daytime some more. or in something you buy at the shop, if you prefer.

Darkone123

Oct 26, 2018
try to talk to the elders, at daytime. check the levels of reputation etc at your home, should be 15+ on each. in any case, hunting almost always helps. also maybe try and have Katara walk around naked at daytime some more. or in something you buy at the shop, if you prefer.
Thanks I will try that. Maybe it is because I did not do enough hunting. But she explicitly mentions Elder, Una and the shop keeper. A bit confusing really.

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Love the Love route for Book 4, finally, Korra getting the help she needs after all the **** she went through over the 3 books. And our ever-friendly MC is there for her in her time of need.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Ah Love route is underway,finally a reson to keep up with development again.
First time we got a different settings per route which is interesting.
As is the character choices.
Jinora being back is nice.
Ikki´s face will never not weird me out but I guess her implied character story is interesting enough.
Dunno what to make of Tenzin and Kya though.
Thats a rather surprising interpretation.
Though maybe thats intended,foreshadowing the whole MC´s kids idea that the slave route semi-acknowledged(then again...that kinda fucks with the timeline...which might mean absolutely nothing if MC turns out to be a second Naofumi...fuck if I know).

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes