Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
so what kind of update this is when i try using it i cant find anything new on this update?
You need to start either at the end of book 3 or just start a new game to skip straight to book 4 and start the new love route.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
This was fun.
Definitely enjoying the romance with Korra, and the rest is interesting too.

Ikki's frustration is something I'm looking forward to helping fix.

Maybe with some luck there can be a Young Katara and Korra threesome in the future?
Only small annoyance I've got is that I'm not a fan of having to help Kya.

Best part of this route is that we're not a character I wouldn't want to be.

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
Did patreon really crack down on him? I don't remember hearing about it and if they did I'm surprised his patreon wasn't simply taken down as there is quite a bit of content within the games going against TOS.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Did patreon really crack down on him? I don't remember hearing about it and if they did I'm surprised his patreon wasn't simply taken down as there is quite a bit of content within the games going against TOS.
If that was the case, we'd have to take an axe to book 2's love route, and that hasn't happened.
I just take it as paranoia about lolis.

Reactions: jackluther33

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Did they ever say they got a new writer?
Cause I figure the current writer may just be better at love routes.
no, they're still the same. if you play all the books you find the same type of humor, provided ofc you don't skip all the text. it shows on quite many occasions, i'd say you can tell when the writer had a good or bad week.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
no, they're still the same. if you play all the books you find the same type of humor, provided ofc you don't skip all the text. it shows on quite many occasions, i'd say you can tell when the writer had a good or bad week.
I can certainly believe that.
With that said, the humour's always been strong. So it only makes sense that it's with a consistent writer.

Reactions: GaRbS and Mistervd

mr awsome

Aug 31, 2020
hey i think that i saw a version of the game that was of the christmas or the new year does any one know the name of this version or have a link to download?

suckapunch101

Jan 28, 2018
Anyway to get Katara as flat as the screenshot? I know he changed it in a previous version, but thought there was a mod for it I can no longer find....

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes