xephion

Aug 6, 2016
Well, thanks to Patreon bitching around there won't be good loli content anymore
Now the best thing I can expect is some hot action with Shady
Hope Patreon bankrupts
where you saw this? and he could use subcribestar seriously patreon would banned this game for all the other stuff it has

zakaletz

Mar 10, 2019
There is new assets update.
View attachment 793013

Yo peeps! It's time for the art assets update, I'm squeezing this one in even later than usual, because I've been busy tracking down bugs in the latest bughunt version of FET. Speaking of which, it's a post below this one and I've added the android version so if you're in a tier with that perk... !

On to the art assets. I think this is all that's left of the art which appeared during book 4's slave route. If I'm wrong and forgot something, let me know.

Download:

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
It's a new version, you have to start over again

Not necessarily. I can't explain the error that the other guy is seeing but I loaded my save from the end of the Book 3 love route just fine and was able to save properly. Idk what version that save was from though, probably the one just before Book 4 was introduced.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Well, thanks to Patreon bitching around there won't be good loli content anymore
Now the best thing I can expect is some hot action with Shady
Hope Patreon bankrupts
We had lolis for 3 books + the slave route of book 4.
It was fun while it lasted.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
so does 0.8.7d saves work on this new update? i used my 0.8.7d save file and i was able to play it i didn't get any error.

Aug 9, 2016
Is saving broken for anyone else on the new version? I tried to load up two different book 3 saves from close to end of love route and I get errors whenever I try to save any point after loading up the save (gameplay otherwise works fine and I was able to play through into start of book 4 love route but stopped since I couldn't even save).

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Just started the route, haven't finished the patch yet:

We're playing as an OC, I fucking called it!
Also I really like that Katara is in this. The art is crisp, and I can't wait for more.

Reactions: Antonisimo
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes