Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
I really hope we get the option to Actually name ourselves in the next update, because Temp is not a good name.
You already can in the beginning of the game
nevermind forgot that the Name is given to you in book 4 love

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I really hope we get the option to Actually name ourselves in the next update, because Temp is not a good name.
yeah i was really annoyed about that, i mean i get it the mc called themself temp cause the current body is temporary cause while were not bound to pretend were someone else anymore its still not OUR body but i still think it wouldnt have been that big of a deal to just let us name ourselves >_<

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Mity already said that this "game" was just a test to have parameters for future games, the probability of continuing with this project is very low, not impossible, but very low.
as cool as crossovers are id rather they didnt continue that and instead made a game focused on ben 10, i love kim possible but personally id rather them have their own games that focus on their series so they can get the love and attention they deserve and makin it a crossover means a lot of great stuff would get left out in order to split the space and attention between the series in the game, if that makes sense

rider2533

Aug 31, 2020
Hey everybody, I'm curious about the FET update we can download. Where do I store it in the files and should I even download it?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
the next update should be love route for Korra and choose your name as well few bugfixes. i'm definitely excited for it to coming.. in December. so i think it might be that month. i don't know.

Reactions: jvdw92

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You already can in the beginning of the game
nevermind forgot that the Name is given to you in book 4 love
yeah i was really annoyed about that, i mean i get it the mc called themself temp cause the current body is temporary cause while were not bound to pretend were someone else anymore its still not OUR body but i still think it wouldnt have been that big of a deal to just let us name ourselves >_<
the next update should be love route for Korra and choose your name as well few bugfixes. i'm definitely excited for it to coming.. in December. so i think it might be that month. i don't know.
Calling the mc 'temp' was just a bug and it's fixed since 0.9b.
If nothing bad happens the next patch will come out end of September/early October, they're on regular schedule again. Anyone who watched the show probably can guess who will be introduced in the next patches.

Reactions: TrueJackal

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
when I go to "new game" the "avatar" scene appears holding the controller and it happens

*HELP PLS ?*

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1371, in script
  File "C:\Users\Familia\Desktop\Nova pasta (9)\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "C:\Users\Familia\Desktop\Nova pasta (9)\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "C:\Users\Familia\Desktop\Nova pasta (9)\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.0c
Tue Sep 08 03:33:23 2020
looks like the issue is the folder name you've put the game in: \Nova Pasta (9)\
try to just rename it like this here: \Nova Pasta 9\ or any different name if you will, without the extra chars, that will hopefully fix the problem.
Ren'Py will love you forever if you just use numbers and/or letters for folder names, and nothing else. next best thing, if you really have to, are underscores _ but not any of these: ><,@;:°^"§$%&()=?' and so on.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Jinora, Opal, Ikky and Korra should be able to get preggers maybe like with book 2 where you had to choose one character over another in the end.

Reactions: jvdw92

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone else encountering an exception everytime you try to save in book 4 love route?
Nvm bypassed it by starting love route via new game instead of after ending of book 3

ralinf

Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys. I played this game already but my pc crashed and I forgott about it. I reeinstalled and played with the Walktrough but I´m kinda stuck on the end of Book 2. I got to have fun with azula, but after that nothing triggers anymore. I know this has to be somewhere in the forum but its 900 Pages so I will kindly ask you to give me a tip
In case no one has answered you yet, I assume you're talking about the slave route with Azula in prison? You have to free her if you haven't already

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Calling the mc 'temp' was just a bug and it's fixed since 0.9b.
If nothing bad happens the next patch will come out end of September/early October, they're on regular schedule again. Anyone who watched the show probably can guess who will be introduced in the next patches.
will we still be able to name ourselves even if were past the part where our character named themselves? cause id played through the love stuff as soon as it was available and i reeeally dont wanna have to play through the entire love route again just to name myself

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
will we still be able to name ourselves even if were past the part where our character named themselves? cause id played through the love stuff as soon as it was available and i reeeally dont wanna have to play through the entire love route again just to name myself
Nah, If you already started you would have to modify the variable.

Either by uploading your savegame and editing the povname variable.

Or editing the same variable with the console if you know how.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Nah, If you already started you would have to modify the variable.

Either by uploading your savegame and editing the povname variable.

Or editing the same variable with the console if you know how.
ah thanks for that, ill try the first one since it sounds like even an idiot like me should be able to manage it

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes