Generation22

Aug 28, 2018
This might be a dumb question, if so sorry but I was looking through the tags and I noticed a tag for trap. I didn't remember any trap characters does anybody else. I don't want to replay the whole game for one question if it can easily be answered, thanks

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
This might be a dumb question, if so sorry but I was looking through the tags and I noticed a tag for trap. I didn't remember any trap characters does anybody else. I don't want to replay the whole game for one question if it can easily be answered, thanks
thats actually a pretty good question, ive played through both the love and slave route a few times each and dont recall any trap stuff. theres 1 scene with a dickgirl(thats completely optional in case thats a turn off to anyone) but thats not trap so im a lil curious myself why its got a trap tag

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Golly, I expected someone else to have already answered.

Book 4 Slave route
Eska & Desna
One of them is a dude.
You can avoid the scene, or if you decide to do it you can assfuck the dude or imagine him as a woman.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Golly, I expected someone else to have already answered.

Book 4 Slave route
Eska & Desna
One of them is a dude.
You can avoid the scene, or if you decide to do it you can assfuck the dude or imagine him as a woman.
...touche id completely forgotten about that, though personally i dont really count it as trap since their appearance is more gender neutral

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
just one question for Book 4 Slave Route... my question is, is here any way to change value of how much coins i can get from minigames or change amount i have currently?

i'm not the type of girl to actually cheat in video games. cheats are just fun hobby of mine to experiment.
can anyone please answer that?

GTA89

Mar 16, 2018
To be honest, I am curious how those games are not instant-killed by copyright lawyers. I would not say this is a bad news by any mean, but it surprises me.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
To be honest, I am curious how those games are not instant-killed by copyright lawyers. I would not say this is a bad news by any mean, but it surprises me.
Not famous enough, even if this game is "big" among his similars, this kind of games are very niche compared to mass products

The same happens to fan games, fan remakes, fan films, fan etc. They go so far as they are not famous enough, once they made a certain noise, they chop them off.

siemon

Sep 10, 2020
Hi guys

I can't find the answer but can anyone tell me what to do once you have the sleeping powder from shady?

Thanks

May 30, 2020
Not famous enough, even if this game is "big" among his similars, this kind of games are very niche compared to mass products

The same happens to fan games, fan remakes, fan films, fan etc. They go so far as they are not famous enough, once they made a certain noise, they chop them off.
DON'T JINX IT
Oh god oh fuck.jpg

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
You don't necessarily need to play the mini game for money if you don't want to in book 4. If you read the cheat section in the first page then you will know how to modify your money. Overall I found the mini games were well designed and I only used the cheat once for obsidian in book 3. That's part of the reason why I gave a 5 star review for the game.

Sidenote: In book 4 love route, I tried the console command 'potion=' for the youth potion and it appears to work for me.

Here is my invincible legendary set. Any crab enthousiast?
thanks! i totally forgot about that

• Haha
Reactions: Reviewer

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It didn't happened in 4 years, we are safe don't worry.
noone is safe in the tunnels..

nvm that, flashbacks. anyway, you can get away -somewhat- under the parody flag if you step lightly. also, the images here aren't genuine copies, they are erhm, drawn after some inspiration from some movie in a manner of speaking. the better your excuses, the further you get away with stuff.
i could bet, Leaf On Fire got the C&D because those models look better than any original Notendo stuff.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
If this is being based on the final seasons of TLoK, does that mean Korra will cut her hair? I personally think she is more beautiful with short hair.
the short was really cute but i personally prefer the long but maybe they could do a choice type thing, like how with other chapters you can choose if their shaved or not maybe an option could be added to let you choose if she has the short or long hair style that would be pretty cool

Reactions: atur
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes