ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
So don't do it. What's the point of doing a route you'll feel bad with?
or dont post their thoughts about it. the point to a review is to give an unbiased opinion so whats the point of doin it if you have a clear heavy bias against the material? seems like the only reason to do it is to complain about it which theres no reason to post other then to attempt to spread unnecessary negativity : /

Reactions: MusicSoft

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
or dont post their thoughts about it. the point to a review is to give an unbiased opinion so whats the point of doin it if you have a clear heavy bias against the material? seems like the only reason to do it is to complain about it which theres no reason to post other then to attempt to spread unnecessary negativity : /
He isn't posting a review though, that's what the 'rating' section is for, he's just giving his thought as he plays, which is what we all are doing more or less here.

Reactions: F1forhalp

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
He isn't posting a review though, that's what the 'rating' section is for, he's just giving his thought as he plays, which is what we all are doing more or less here.
yes and we express general thoughts an opinions, usually about parts we like or parts that could be done differently or better, but hes going into something he knows he'll hate to tell everyone how much he hates it i dont see how thats the same as what we all do

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'd like to note how despicable MC is in the slave route, hes really written as a horrible manipulative piece of shit.
well, do consider the start of it all (when you start a new game), MC is just that random dude that gets drawn into something he neither wants, nor cares about, in the first place. average Joe who doesn't care and wants to get laid.. i consider all them slave routes more as something between "darn painted bish got me into this, now's payback&fugg her up" and "well not me gaem but since i'm here.." -ish. or, not really exactly that.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I suppose it's more a question of what he wants to do, given the opportunity. Does he want to do good when the chance is presented to him, or does he just want power over others?

May 30, 2020
So don't do it. What's the point of doing a route you'll feel bad with?
I must experience all of Mity's efforts. They worked very very very hard at this, and I can't call myself a contender to their number one fan if I'm not willing to at least experience all their work.

If you would take note, I haven't said that this route is bad, its not, its written decently, and if I was into this sort of thing I'd probably love it, but I respect these characters as people, so while I recognize the work put into it as having paid off, and the art and scenes as of good quality, it isn't something that inspires anything but pure, condensed pain in me.
Besides I figure my reactions are at least funny to some of the more sadistic bastards on this thread.

Reactions: mogetsu and Balrog
May 30, 2020
well, do consider the start of it all (when you start a new game), MC is just that random dude that gets drawn into something he neither wants, nor cares about, in the first place. average Joe who doesn't care and wants to get laid.. i consider all them slave routes more as something between "darn painted bish got me into this, now's payback&fugg her up" and "well not me gaem but since i'm here.." -ish. or, not really exactly that.
You don't take someone as impressionable and inexperienced as Toph and just relentlessly abuse and use her unless there is something seriously wrong with you. MC in the love route actually acts like an Avatar. In the slave route hes literally just pure, selfish, chaotic evil. He takes advantage of Toph's respect and love for her friends and for innocent people, and her fears of being trapped like a bird in a cage, and uses it to abuse and hurt her for his own pleasure.
Its sick.
Now, I can find sick things hot, I'm also a relentless degenerate and pervert, but even I have my limits.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Ty Lee.
She's gotten moments here and there but it would be nice to get a full love route with her.
Wasnt that planned for Book 2 but ultimately cut?
I dimly remember something along those lines.
Poor girl got majorly screwed over.
Not even sure she would fit into the possible epilogue harem considering how little actual emotional attachment she has to the MC.

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Wasnt that planned for Book 2 but ultimately cut?
I dimly remember something along those lines.
Poor girl got majorly screwed over.
Not even sure she would fit into the possible epilogue harem considering how little actual emotional attachment she has to the MC.
Ty Lee and Jin were kinda underused / used in weird ways honestly.

Not exactly as much of a screw up as them being wishy-washy about Jinora but still, They didn't even really use how flexible Ty Lee is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sole and Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Ty Lee and Jin were kinda underused / used in weird ways honestly.

Not exactly as much of a screw up as them being wishy-washy about Jinora but still, They didn't even really use how flexible Ty Lee is.
I agree with them being underused(well Ty Lee not as much underused as...sidelined?She has a decent amount of screen time it just never really contributes much or leads to any particular character development on her part).

Tho not really sure what you mean with wishy-washy Jinora or Ty´s flexibility(are you talking about her athletic skills here or her mental adaptability?I would argue that the latter was displayed rather heavily in the narrative...even if that is the main culprit behind her flat development).

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I agree with them being underused(well Ty Lee not as much underused as...sidelined?She has a decent amount of screen time it just never really contributes much or leads to any particular character development on her part).

Tho not really sure what you mean with wishy-washy Jinora or Ty´s flexibility(are you talking about her athletic skills here or her mental adaptability?I would argue that the latter was displayed rather heavily in the narrative...even if that is the main culprit behind her flat development).
By being wishy-washy about Jinora, I mean the whole 'Jorina' or whatever the whole 'sack on the head' thing was and how they kept including her but not really, I just don't like half hearted stuff, though toward the end I guesse they finaly decided to go full tilt there.

I was talking about her acrobatic skills, English isn't my first language so maybe 'flexibility' wasn't the right word.

Reactions: Saraf
May 30, 2020
I don't need to play a game to pretend people love me :sneaky:
Slave route is fun in that GTA is fun, it's fun to be cruel and evil now and then.
Well for those of us who have loved and lost and vowed never to love again, the abuse of our 2D fixations can be upsetting. GTA is different, anyhow. Theres no manipulation or emotional abuse in GTA, or if there is its always backed up by physical. You don't deconstruct and break someone both mentally and emotionally, you just blow their fucking brains out. Its impersonal, easy, and cathartic.
To take one's time and care in completely destroying a person, down to their very core, takes a sadistic streak that teeters on sociopathy.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes