Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Yo not gonna lie, I am shocked the Jinora scenes were in this game. I thought it was going to be something just teased at but naw they just said fuck it.
Katara was ******** in the first book, and we had ****** with Azula in the love route of the second book.
And Toph has an entire book for her, if anything it was weird we couldn't fuck her sooner.

Reactions: Balrog

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Katara was ******** in the first book, and we had ****** with Azula in the love route of the second book.
And Toph has an entire book for her, if anything it was weird we couldn't fuck her sooner.
I haven't played the love route for em yet

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Yo not gonna lie, I am shocked the Jinora scenes were in this game. I thought it was going to be something just teased at but naw they just said fuck it.
They use the Age++ potion we see at the start to explain Toph.

There is a whole book based on fucking Toph, I don't see how Jinora is out of place.
This is the whole "let sleeping dogs lie" thing. As long as people aren't making a big deal about it, and MITY doesn't advertize it heavily, Patreon likely won't catch on. It's not like they have people going though the game to check to make sure everything is on the up and up. Same with Ikki in the love route in book 4.

dunkin6698

Aug 24, 2020
Alright, might be weird to ask this apropos of nothing, but... like... am I the only one that is convinced that Shady is going to turn out to be the MC? I mean, like... He's super vague about who he is, he mentions that your friendship spans both time and space, his sprite looks like the MCs icon, he always knows where you are... I'm sure this theory has been brought up before, but I can't exactly bring this up to any of my friends, and I'm just autistic enough that not being able to talk about this has really been getting to me over the past couple weeks.

Reactions: GaRbS

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Alright, might be weird to ask this apropos of nothing, but... like... am I the only one that is convinced that Shady is going to turn out to be the MC? I mean, like... He's super vague about who he is, he mentions that your friendship spans both time and space, his sprite looks like the MCs icon, he always knows where you are... I'm sure this theory has been brought up before, but I can't exactly bring this up to any of my friends, and I'm just autistic enough that not being able to talk about this has really been getting to me over the past couple weeks.
It's not really a 'convinced' thing but that idea has been brought up by multiple people before, so no, you're not alone.

dunkin6698

Aug 24, 2020
It's not really a 'convinced' thing but that idea has been brought up by multiple people before, so no, you're not alone.
Yeah, fair enough. As much as I assume it to be the case, I don't really want Shady to be explained. It'd be infinitely funnier if he's just some guy, who inexplicably appears wherever, and whenever, you are.

• Hey there
Reactions: F1forhalp
May 30, 2020
Yeah, fair enough. As much as I assume it to be the case, I don't really want Shady to be explained. It'd be infinitely funnier if he's just some guy, who inexplicably appears wherever, and whenever, you are.
Oooo I'm also mentally damaged and crave attention! Tell me, what do you think of the game? I wanna hear your thoughts. I'm intrigued.

Reactions: Balrog

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Really liking this latest update, while I have enjoyed the slave routes something about the love routes just do it for me and the Korra drawings for this one look so much hotter to me then in the slave route.

Reactions: GaRbS and RealKorra

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Really liking this latest update, while I have enjoyed the slave routes something about the love routes just do it for me and the Korra drawings for this one look so much hotter to me then in the slave route.
For me it's the new Jinora design that sold it, she's way more hotter in the love route. She looks way too young in the slave route tbh...

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
sorry i was in the gallery mod i dont understan this im not tec saby

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00placeholder.rpy", line 199, in _duplicate
rv.name = list(args.name) + list(args.args)
TypeError: 'RevertableList' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/Gallery/Gallery.rpyc", line 77, in script call
File "game/scripts/Gallery/BK4/Slave Route.rpyc", line 2414, in script
�ǐ��[����g�TO�L�0L\���B�`�r�X� B�}F�I�x�)
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1101, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 680, in show
result = renpy.config.missing_show(name, what, layer)
File "renpy/common/_developer/developer.rpym", line 261, in _m1_developer__missing_show_callback
return p._duplicate(p._args.copy(args=what))
File "renpy/common/00placeholder.rpy", line 199, in _duplicate
rv.name = list(args.name) + list(args.args)
TypeError: 'RevertableList' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.0c
Tue Oct 06 02:29:15 2020
please help and how to triger it in the game

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes