jacobghawk39

Mar 18, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'bk4/misc/heart0.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bk4/misc/heart0.png'.

I used the 'update to 9.0' file and this still appears, yes i installed correctly. This only appears when i try to go to Korra's room

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn, Ill have to go back. Except the choice to be "a horrible father and a horrible person", which I did, what else is needed?
I can't really tell you much since I've skipped most of her scenes sorry, but I recommend you to install the gallery mod, you can access all the missing scenes without reaching them

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Damn, Ill have to go back. Except the choice to be "a horrible father and a horrible person", which I did, what else is needed?
i dont remember 'exactly' but i remember you basically gotta work hard for it, pretty much you gotta play through all of book 4 slave route with 'will this get me jinora?' in mind. like i remember theres a blowjob i think at the tree house but i forget how you trigger her to go there for that, at some point pema asks you to talk to her and if you do and pick the options that would leave it open i think thats how you get her to do the treehouse scene. also theres a, imo meh scene, when visiting katara where jinora drugs you and rides you but theres a stupid box spirit thing she does that ruins it for me, iirc with her bday you get a scene if you get everyone to attend her bday party which gave me a lil trouble to trigger and near the end theres a great scene with her at the lighthouse if youve done everything else with her up to that point

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
There is a whole book based on fucking Toph, I don't see how Jinora is out of place.
in addition, they kinda made is 'safe' by having Toph keep complaining that she still gets treated as a kid, at her age.

As much as I assume it to be the case, I don't really want Shady to be explained. It'd be infinitely funnier if he's just some guy, who inexplicably appears wherever, and whenever, you are.
if i had a vote in this; Shady needs to remain shady. hence the name ryt?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Jesus Christ lets get this new update, I wanna go further into fixing Korra by making her fall in love with me. No lesbian shenaniganery for her anymore.
Talking about Lesbian, I laughed my ass off when we saw the lesbian masturbating about getting fucked by her two brothers, I really wasn't expecting it.

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I was expecting a minor blog post from mity but I did not expect A FUCKING MIRACLEEEEE!!!
Do I just put the mods folder into the game folder and its all good?
Yeap, will do a small update soon, for it to also work in the Gallery.

Reactions: ReaCreations
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes