TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I can't really tell you much since I've skipped most of her scenes sorry, but I recommend you to install the gallery mod, you can access all the missing scenes without reaching them
Do you (or anyone else) has a save from that talk to Jinorah near Aang statue?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
just a update today for you guys. i'm getting better, but it's slow progress. the pressure in my ear has gone down a little bit to point it's tolerable. it's good.. just few more days and i hope it will be gone soon. i'm glad that medicines and rest, pineapple juices, slices are working on my body. the infection is slowing down.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
That's what I'm asking. How do people transfer saves? Where would the file be? which one?
Note that at the bottom of the message edit there's an "attach files" button.
But there's no way to know which save file is the one.
I guess I'll just have to redo the slave route (sigh).

Reactions: Biggboi

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Note that at the bottom of the message edit there's an "attach files" button.
But there's no way to know which save file is the one.
I guess I'll just have to redo the slave route (sigh).
I know how to attach files, I meant finding saves. Anyway, goodluck, I'll see what I can later tonight

May 30, 2020
After multiple years of playing this game, I finally decided to watch the show. I finished book 1 of Avatar:TLAB today and I have to say that it is a very weird experience watching the show after playing the game first. I did not expect the characters from a kid's show to have as much depth as they do. I will play the game again from start to finish when I have finished both shows. Is there anyone else who hasn't watched the show yet or watched the show after playing the game?
I dunno if anyone here hasn't seen the show, but I'm glad this game got you into it! Its a weird way to get into it but it is my firmly held belief that everyone should watch Avatar at least once. Its one of the few perfect things in this world. Also, experiencing the wonderful personalities and stories of these characters might cause the slave route to put a bad taste in your mouth...
Just a piece of advice, watching Korra is entirely optional. Its a terrible show and totally fucks the canon, and the characters and story are insufferable and irritating. It has some redeeming moments, but not many.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I dunno if anyone here hasn't seen the show, but I'm glad this game got you into it! Its a weird way to get into it but it is my firmly held belief that everyone should watch Avatar at least once. Its one of the few perfect things in this world. Also, experiencing the wonderful personalities and stories of these characters might cause the slave route to put a bad taste in your mouth...
Just a piece of advice, watching Korra is entirely optional. Its a terrible show and totally fucks the canon, and the characters and story are insufferable and irritating. It has some redeeming moments, but not many.
so funny i found it in latest update this game an i seen the aang and still seeing korra

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
i actually have many saves for each book.. don't ask lol just a habit when i want to reload at point xD

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
So, here I am, month later, does anyone know how long until update?
This week or maybe the next going by this part of the lastest patreon update
i have another few scenes to put into place and craft around, so expect another week before it rolls your way. that said, the extra care and loving touches will make each moment more enjoyable! also i have been told off so don't worry, that's been taken care of

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Quick question, haven't played this since most of the 2nd book was done- I was just wondering if Azula got some additional good vaginal scenes?

I just remember loving the writing for her route but feeling seriously blue balled because, while she had some good anal scenes if that's your cup of tea, she had like no vaginal scenes except her impregnation one which was very lackluster.

Were any additional scenes added for her? Or were all her good vaginal scenes in her mindbroken route or something?

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
This week or maybe the next going by this part of the lastest patreon update
Hoping so. I looking forward to possibly railing Kya's sweet dyke ass~ <3

Lol honestly these current cast of characters are very promising. Tho I do hope they also do more Katara options (Keeping both young and old options) since I think it's good to make sure that if this game is ending with this final chapter it should have a good amount of the character who helped start this game.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Instead of watching Korra, watch The Dragon Prince when you finish Avatar. The guy who made Avatar good moved on to The Dragon Prince, and it shows.

Reactions: ReaCreations
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes