Jolonga Hatake

Oct 8, 2020
Well, I'm getting this error almost at the end (I think) of the book 3 slave route
In this puzzle:
View attachment 670732

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "bk3_s_maze.rpyc", line 4590, in script
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\display\core.py", line 3515, in interact_core
    rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\display\focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\display\focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\display\focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
    rv = get_tooltip(i)
  File "C:\Users\esteb\Downloads\F95\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.8.6d-pc - Copy\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
retorno func()
TypeError: método desvinculado get_tooltip() deve ser chamado com a instância de retorno como primeiro argumento (não tem nada em seu lugar)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Quatro elementos treinador 0.8.6d
Seg 25 23:11:59 2020
[/CÓDIGO]

Qualquer ajuda será apreciada.
Nota: Sem mods ou qualquer coisa, apenas a experiência "baunilha".
[/CITAÇÃO]

Feb 18, 2018
I dunno if anyone here hasn't seen the show, but I'm glad this game got you into it! Its a weird way to get into it but it is my firmly held belief that everyone should watch Avatar at least once. Its one of the few perfect things in this world. Also, experiencing the wonderful personalities and stories of these characters might cause the slave route to put a bad taste in your mouth...
Just a piece of advice, watching Korra is entirely optional. Its a terrible show and totally fucks the canon, and the characters and story are insufferable and irritating. It has some redeeming moments, but not many.
thanks for the heads up. :)

BMN1234

Jan 24, 2020
Yo, I know no one's going to read this since I'm posting this at 2 in the morning where I am, but shout out to my boy Mity for being a total G and even after featuring the GILF scenes in the slave route, continued to do so for the love route as well. I know he probably doesn't browse here, but I appreciate you catering to my fetishes like that, even if it seems like no one else does.

Some scenes I hope to see, since this is still early in development, would be:
  • GILF Toph
  • GILF Katara/Toph threesome
  • Either Young Adult or MILF versions of Katara and Toph (I want this since the ageing potion is great, but just seeing young Book 1-3 Katara is lame, I really want to see Mity's version of them as adults)
  • Since this apparently taking place between Book 3 & 4 of Korra, I think it'd be rad to see the beginnings of Kuvira being evil and you the player leading her away the path of evil with lewdness and hopefully culminating with a Threesome with Kuvira/Korra
  • Something with Suyin would be nice, but I'm already asking for a lot above, so I'd be happy with that and would consider her a great bonus
Can't wait to see the progress on this, I'm dying to see the ending.

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Yo, I know no one's going to read this since I'm posting this at 2 in the morning where I am, but shout out to my boy Mity for being a total G and even after featuring the GILF scenes in the slave route, continued to do so for the love route as well. I know he probably doesn't browse here, but I appreciate you catering to my fetishes like that, even if it seems like no one else does.

• GILF Toph
  • GILF Katara/Toph threesome
  • Either Young Adult or MILF versions of Katara and Toph (I want this since the ageing potion is great, but just seeing young Book 1-3 Katara is lame, I really want to see Mity's version of them as adults)
  • Since this apparently taking place between Book 3 & 4 of Korra, I think it'd be rad to see the beginnings of Kuvira being evil and you the player leading her away the path of evil with lewdness and hopefully culminating with a Threesome with Kuvira/Korra
  • Something with Suyin would be nice, but I'm already asking for a lot above, so I'd be happy with that and would consider her a great bonus
Can't wait to see the progress on this, I'm dying to see the ending.
It seems like he's appealing to all fetishes with no judgement which deserves claps all around

Reactions: Vraxous2

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018

I can assure you: this is not early in development. We're on the other half of Book 4 and then have another epilogue to wrap everything up.

Reactions: Balrog
May 30, 2020
I played the slave route but missed all interactions with Poppy
Oh I don't fuckin' know then. She just came into the story after I rescued Toph from the tunnels.

Now that I watch it, I ask myself why I waited so long. I will binge book 2 this weekend.
Book 2 has both Toph and Azula, Mei and Ty Lee. Absolute best girls, without a doubt.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Book 4 - Slave route - Stuck in Kyoshi dream
I don't remember this from my 1st slave route run. Maybe I hit a bug. No matter which arrow I choose, I just appear at the opposite side of the screen. There appear to be nothing clickable.
Any input?
Attached - screenshot.
1602180907097.png

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
Book 4 - Slave route - Stuck in Kyoshi dream
I don't remember this from my 1st slave route run. Maybe I hit a bug. No matter which arrow I choose, I just appear at the opposite side of the screen. There appear to be nothing clickable.
Any input?
Attached - screenshot.
View attachment 850154
I forgot the pattern but I think you can make your way out by reading the text or just working things out 1 by 1 lol. Thats how I did it first. I.E top/top/top=leads no where then left/left/left...ect

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes