Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
touche dunno how i managed to forget that pretty huge detail XD hm even so though the games up to the korra age so seems highly unlikely at this point would still be great though she was one of the most beautiful characters without question
I mean, Yue is basicaly the moon, she can show up at any time now.

• Haha
Reactions: ReaCreations

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I don't know if you should be proud or ashsmed, but the right pic in your signature was so distracting I had to add adblock rule to hide it.

Reactions: Balrog

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Yo what girls do yall wish were in this game
I already mentioned Yue
I wish there was some scenes with Song in either book 2 or 3
A route with On Ji would have been nice
Also maybe a Azula scene where she punishes her servant who forgot the cherry pit. That would have made an excellent throne room scene
I'm hoping for some spirit/ illusion fuckery to give us a scene with Ursa and a mother daughter threesome with Katara/Kya

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Yo so Book 3 Slave route in the brothel theres 3 options for ty lee. The stuck in the wall blowjob, the balancing ball fuck and one that says ???? How do I unlock that last option?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yo so Book 3 Slave route in the brothel theres 3 options for ty lee. The stuck in the wall blowjob, the balancing ball fuck and one that says ???? How do I unlock that last option?
beat Iroh's crabs and you'll see.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
MITY replied to a comment from the last post, not looking good

" Artist here, been talking to cbob today, but he's not giving me super positive vibes. I hope I misread him, but I made some suggestions, asked him to give me a percentage estimate of where the build is right now and to just tell everyone in a new update asap."

Incoming "next week for real this time" post

Reactions: Stratsbourginton1

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
MITY replied to a comment from the last post, not looking good

" Artist here, been talking to cbob today, but he's not giving me super positive vibes. I hope I misread him, but I made some suggestions, asked him to give me a percentage estimate of where the build is right now and to just tell everyone in a new update asap."

Incoming "next week for real this time" post
Dammit. These guys make 24,000$ a month from FET. cbob should get a beating!

Reactions: CarpeDiem69
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes